Chapter 43 part II

"You had no right to."

"Oh come on. We'll have a lot of fun." Jeremy said getting so close that I could feel his breath on my neck. And then he groped my butt.

"Jeremy!" I said turning to face him and backing away.

Next thing I knew, Jeremy was on the ground in the middle of all the student, with Kyle on top of him. Punching his face over and over again. Surprisingly, it was Ashton and Nate who pulled Kyle off of him and held him back.

"You wanna grope someone, then go grope yourself." Kyle said thrashing, trying to pull away from both boys. When he seemed to have calmed down, they let him go. But then he dashed towards Jeremy again. Although it was hard, Nate and Ashton held Kyle back.

"I'm gonna kill you. Touch her again I will rip you apart limb by limb."
He was still thrashing against the boys when i walked upto him.

"Let it go." I said. He stopped trying to get free. But they let him go. Maybe knowing he wont hurt me.

"He touched you. Again." Kyle said in a low voice.

"You touched her?" This time it was Ashton who glared at the very bloody Jeremy. He always did say how no woman should be treated wrong, even if it was me. The last part being the highlight.

"Ashton." Nate put a hand on his arm.

"If you know what's best for you, Jeremy. I suggest you leave." Sean said stepping infront of him. Venessa and Davina were at his side, along with his bestfriend Ryan. He stared at one of us at a time before scoffing and turning around.

"One more thing." And then Tom punched him. Its not like we were dating or anything. Tom just was a nice guy. Last time we went out, we both decided that the best thing for us right now would be to remain just friends.

"IF SOMEBODY DON'T TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE ALL IN A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE." The coach yelled,  followed by a loud whistle. But nobody spoke. That was the one thing good about the school. Nobody ratted anybody out to the authorities. They took matters into their own hands.

"Well if nobody would speak?..." Coach said standing between us. We were standing a little more seperately than the rest of the students.

"Kyle, why do you make me send you to detention everyday?" He complained.

"You, you, you, you, you, you." Coach said point at Ashton, Lee, Nate, Sean, Nora and Tom. "Not you too, Princess." Ashton snickered.

"My name is Isabelle." I said.

"Really? I thought it..It's not really Princess?"

"Coach, no ones named Princess." I stated.

"Who knows. There are Angels and  Diamonds and Tiara's now."

"Don't think you are getting away Jeremy. Clean up you face and I expect to see you in detention. You too Ryan." And then he sighed lookimg at Davina and Venessa.
"Ofcourse you two are in it. You're always there."

"But we..." Venessa started. But the coach shushed her.

"Atleast we're all going down together." Nora said as we were all walking to our locker, right before detention started.

"Wait, I can't. I can't go to detention today." I said checking my wrist watch.

"Why not?" Lee asked.

"I just... I have..... plans." I said.

"Well then cancel them. Trust me. You can't get out of it when coach sends you to detention." Nate said.

"But I have to." I said.

"I'll figure something out. Get a note from him for monday." Kyle said holding my hand. I nodded my head and muttered a thankyou.

"I'm sorry." He said, letting the others walk a bit ahead of us. I opened my mouth to reply, but didn't know what i was supposed to say.

"I had to stay away from you, Wilson. I had to make you hate me." He said.

"I don't, Kyle. But, I don't understand." I creased my forehead.

"I'll explain everything to you. Can I come over tonight?" I nodded my head.

"I love you." He said, and gave me a kiss on my lips before following the others. I stood there, dumbfound.

I was late for the session. Spent half an hour telling him about the things that happened in school. And the other, explaining how much I hate Davina and Jeremy.
I was so tired when I got out of the office and headed back home. I remembered him saying something like celebrating their anniversary or whatever. So they went to Ashton's family cabin in the woods near the really rocky beach.

The lights were already on when I got home. And the door was unlocked. No one was supposed to be home.

"Daddy?" I called out as I dropped my bag on the sofa and ran to the kitchen.

<DADDY: I can't make it home this week. So sorry. I love you.>

If dad texted me, then someone else was in the house. I walked out of the kitchen, and found a familiar guy in  hoodie, sitting on my sofa, legs stretched on the coffee table.

"Damian."