Chapter 52

Warning: Sexual Content

I waited and made sure Dany wasn't going to come out of his room before I sneaked out of the house, making sure no one would wake up.

I stared at Ashton's porch for 15 minutes, not sure what the hell I was doing.
When I thought I heard people moving about in Nate and Nora's, I finally rang Ashton's doorbell.

If there really were people in the Storms place, that would be Nate and the girl he picked up from his aunt's neighbourhood. Nora was spending the night at our place, as their parents were taking a vacation, first time in a long time.

"Isabelle?" Anna was the one who answered the door.

"Hi. Can I see Ashton?" I asked fumbling with my fingers.

"Okay." Anna said laughing, as she led me upstairs.

"What?" I finally asked.

"Nothing." She said knowingly.

"I just came here to talk to him." I said. Anna knocked on the door and we were waiting for him to open the door.

"Im the middle of the night. Sure you are." She said still laughing to herself. And then she started banging on the door, yelling, "Wake up lil bro."

"What the fuck do you want, Anna?" Ashton growled opening the door. He was clearly sleeping when I made him wake up.
He was just in his boxers, his hair all messed up and his eyes were red. And then he noticed me.

"Princess?"

"Yeap." Anna smirked and turned away. We watched her go into her room before he opened the door wider for me and closed the door behind me.

"Uh....what are you...." before he could ask the question, I was kissing him. He responded to the kiss right away, pressing me against the door.

"Wait." He said pulling away.

"Oh God, you didn't want to do that." I said covering my eyes.

"No! No, I love doing that." He said with a smirk. "But what are we doing?"

"Ugh, I don't know." I said sitting on his bed.
"It doesn't have to be anything." I said suddenly a brilliant idea coming to my mind.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well you hate me right?" He shrugged, making some kind of stupid noise.

"Well I hate you too. But...." and then I sighed and screamed into a pillow. It smelled like him. He always smelled so good. "Well I like doing stuff with you. Its messing with my head."

He stared at me for a while, looking me up and down. Nice work wearing sweats, Isabelle.

"Well, I like doing stuff with you too." He said sitting next to me. "Say what? Why don't we just keep doing this? I mean... if you want to?"

"Yeah. I think that's a good idea." I said nodding my head. "Until this craving thing goes away."

"Ofcourse...and until we meet other people" he said.

"Obviously." I said. "So, we're just gonna do this?"

"Yeah." He said. "We're not...we keep it a secret right?"

"Totally." I said. And then he kissed me. Laying me down on the bed and moved on top of me.

"One more thing." He said getting up. "Anna."

And then he pulled me up and we ran downstairs, to her room.

"I don't have any condoms." She said before we could say anything. Ashton blinked twice before slipping into her room.