Chapter 53

Everyone was already at our place when I came downstairs. Everyone except Sean and Lucy. They were still in their honey moon phase, and it was all; sex and making out for them.

Somehow our house had become the hosting venue since we became friends. It used to be Nora's, but she spent most of her time with Steven anyway. Also us having a whole house for ourselves, most of the time, made it a very desirable place to hangout at.

"Whats up?" I said keeping my phone down on the dining table, to pour myself a coffee.

"We have an announcement once Sean and Lucy come. Probably after they come." Nate said snickering.

"Nate!!" Nora and I said at the same time.

"Seriously what's up with you both?" Steven asked looking at Lee and Nate.

"What is he doing?" Lee ignored Steven and pointed at Dany. He had his head on the table and was inbetween sleep.

"He has difficulty sleeping at night. I'm not sure he slept at all last night." I said refilling my cup.
I was tired and still sleepy, so gulping down the first cup of coffee didn't take much time.

"No I'm up. I'm up." He said sitting straight with a jerk.

I handed him my coffee.
Because he's Dany.
He thanked me and took out a cigarette. His lighter was out of gas.

"Please?" He asked me. I shook my head and got up anyway, followed by him.

"Izzie you got a call." Steven shouted.

"Just ignore it." I said. I wanted to see if Dany was okay.

"Izzie he's calling again." Steven said. I groaned and went back to the dining table.

"Who is it?" I said taking my phone. The call went to voicemail while it was still in my hand. But then he started calling again.

"Whose weird dude?" Dany asked with a yawn. I didn't answer.

"Are you gonna pick it up, Izz?" Lee asked.

"Yeah." I said trying to smile at him.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked again. I just extended my hand towards him.

"Wilson?" Kyle said soon as I answered the phone.

"Yes?"

"I found my dad." He said.

"Thats great." I said.

"He looks like me. Sort of. Apparently my mom didn't want him to see me." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. I called her. And she admitted that. Said it was her biggest mistake. To not let him have me."

"Oh my God. Kyle. I'm so sorry." I said sitting on the couch. Lee sat next to me.

"It's fine. Its not like she ever wanted me. Said I ruined her life. And told me not to come back." Kyle said.

"So are you coming back?"

"No. I'm gonna stay with him for a while."

"You're not com...but I want you here."

"Wilson don't do that. We can't be together. You know that." He said.

"But if you came back we can, Kyle." I said. Lee squeezed my hand then.

"But I can't go back. Nobody wants me there babe. I wanna be with you. I love you more than anything else. But you are hurting. Don't do that. Please." He said softly.