Chapter 56

The weekend was the most bored I'd ever been since the first day of rehab. Dad wouldn't even let Dany talk to me.
If he'd let anyone speak to me, that'd be Dany.

Sunday morning gave me an unusual amount of happiness. It was heaven after what the weekend I'd been having. Which was disconnection from wifi.

Dad talked to steven and me as though nothing happened. I, myself, would have believed it, except I was still grounded. No phone, no internet, no friends.

I find him talking on the phone every once in a while, about the situation that I had put him in. He never said that. But it was true. I felt really guilty, but I didn't really know how I did anything wrong.

"Wait. Izzie." Nora came running after me as I was heading to therapy. Steven wanted to yell at me to hurry up, but it was Nora.

"I don't understand jackshit from this. But Ashton asked me to tell you to look at the post office." She said.

"Why would he tell you that?" I asked.

"Because Steven will let me finish what I have to say." She said with a wink.

Instead of going to Cranfield's office, I waited for about 5 minutes to make sure Steven really left. Then I went back outside, to find Ashton sitting on a branch of the big tree next to the post office.

"Hey." Ashton jumped off the tree and landed perfectly infront of me.

"Come on." He said pulling my hand and dragging me behind post office.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Nate and I used to come here when we were kids." He said stopping in the middle of a bunch of trees. We sat under one really big tree.

"So?" I asked awkwardly.
We never really talked when we hungout. We just did things.

"Come here." He said pulling me onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around me as I leaned against him.

"Are you still mad at me? About being a complete idiot." He finally said.

"No. I still can't believe you re-painted my locker. Does anyone know?" I asked.

"Just the gang." He said kissing my forehead.

"Is it completely unethical to say that I missed you?" He asked.

He was a newly de-virginized boy who got cut off for like a week. So it was only natural for him to miss me.

"No." I said.

He was kissing my face lightly, all over. I met with his lips as he was aiming for the cheeks.

After making for a couple minutes, he got hard exceptionally fast.

"Can we....?"

He wanted permission before he did anything rash. Maybe part of him was just making sure I was okay with doing it here.
Just as I nodded my head, he put me down and moved on top of me. Somehow all the dry leaves and twigs didn't bother either of us at that moment.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked him as he removed my pants.

"No one ever comes here." He said throwing his shirt off over his head and unbuttoning his own pants.
I would have guessed about 3 minutes; that was how long our clothes stayed on. The rational part of me that knew it wasn't right to get completely naked in public, was completely silent.

He kissed the nape of my neck as he played with one of my nipples. Then moved down and put the other one in his mouth, playfully rolling his tounge over it.