Chapter 10

Dave Franco Portaying Kyle Handerson^>

I walked into my therapist's office a little earlier than usual. The office girl at the front desk asked me to wait for about five minutes, until 'Tom' got ready. After about 2 minutes, the girl came out and said that Dr.Cranfield was ready for me.
The session was somehow better than it was the other times. Dr.Cranfield said so himself, that I seem to be improving. Although he reffered to the guys as my 'friends'. I mean they weren't my friends.
And then he asked me if I called Kyle later. Which I obviously didn't. He told me that he though I should call Kyle back.
This guy is way too involved with my life.

I walked into school feeling a little better about myself. Maybe I really was getting better.

Classes went by, just normally. After the third period, people kept staring at me and whispering as I went by. Or looking at their phones and back at me. I reached my locker to see everyone crowded around it. The moment I reached, everyone made me space for me to walk by. The first thing I noticed was Ashton standing right infront of my locker with a huge grin on his face. When he saw me, he asked the crowd to quiet down. And just like that, everyone shut up. Not a sound was made.

Ashton cleared his throat before speaking. "Ladies and gentlemen. I give you, the real Isabelle Wilson. The one she has been trying to hide from all of you, pretending to be this innocent little girl. The spoilt Princess she really is. Everyone, lets take down the masquerade Her Majesty has put on!" and then he moved away from the locker - along with everyone that had line up infront of the locker - and joined the crowd that has formed around me.

"Oh My God!" I whispered to myself.
There were pictures of me pasted all over the lockers. The largest, was pasted on my locker. It was a picture of me in my shorts and a bra. I was lying flat on the table and some guys were taking shots off my belly button. I took the picture off. The next was one of me in the shortest dress ever, I was kissing some girl. I dont even remember who it was. I mean I was wasted that day.
The next picture was me on the dance floor with a group of guys. I was grinding my body against theirs. I looked like a whore. There was a picture of me drinking whiskey, right out of a bottle. And a picture of me chugging beer right out of a keg. And another with me giving some guy a lap dance. Then there were pictures of me kissing different men in different parties. A picture of me pouring ketchup on some girl at school. One with me slapping Brooke Hamilton. One with me and Brooke pulling each others hair.
One with me on my knees infront of some guy. My hands on his waist. I knew how wrong it looked. But I swear, nothing happened with that guy. I was completely sober that day.
The next picture was us doing shots at a club. One with me grabbing a guy on his goods. The other was me and Jessica with our mouths open, and someone was pouring Vodka into our mouth and all over our face. There were lots of other embarassing pictures, of things I wish I had never done. I go crazy when I got wasted. And the last few months at LA, there was barely a moment where I wasn't wasted.

By the time I  was done taking off all the photos pasted, I was almost in tears. But I held them back, not to let them win.

"Thats not my favourite. This ones my favourite." He said pasting a poster sized picture on the locker.
I ran towards it, trying to hide the photo. It was a picture of me smoking a Joint. There were a couple of other guys from school, with me. My hair was a mess and I had smoky eyes, from the smeared eyeliner and mascara. I was wearing just a white shirt, sitting cross legged on the kitchen counter. But before I could take it off, Ashton held my hand, stopping me.
"After they are done, Princess" he smirked. So that was why he sent me the friend request. He has gone through all of my tagged photo's that I never bothered to get removed because by the time I wake up, I never remember them. And I get tagged in all kinds of shit all the time.

I tried not to let tears get the best of me, but a single drop managed to escape my eyes. That was all that was needed for my eyes to start pouring out. I couldn't believe even he would do this to me. I looked at the ground and closed my eyes, not wanting anyone to see me crying. Or to see the looks on everyones face. The snickering, the insulting comments they were making and worst of all, they were all laughing at me.
I could feel Ashtons muscles moving when he laughed- due to his tight grip on my hand. I opened my eyes and saw Nathan cutting his way through the crowd and towards us.
Great, now he was gonna hate me too. Then I heard the sound of papers getting ripped off.

"Let her go" it was a deep, intimidating voice. I looked up to see Kyle standing with the picture ripped into pieces in his hand.
"Or what?" He got closer to Ashton. Everyone in the crowd has stopped talking, interested in whats happening. Kyle wrapped his arm around my waist and forced Ashton to remove his grip. I let out a quiet moan, I didn't realize how much his grip hurt.
"Or you'll live to regret ever touching her" Kyle said, his arm still around my waist.
"Are you okay?" He asked noticing me rubbing my forearm. I nodded my head, wiping the tears off my face.

My day was already so good, it decided to get even better by sending Venessa and her little minions. They stopped right infront of me. I cocked my head to a side and raised my eyebrows.
"Slut"
"Bitch"
"Whore"
"Oh and a stripper"
"Well, they pretty much covered what I have to say. Succubus." Venessa said.
"Careful honey. The Princess might suck the life out of you." Ashton said.

"You wanna die?" Kyle let go of me and pushed Ashton. He was taken by surprise. He stumbled, but managed to steady himself.
"Ashton let it go." Nathan said holding Ashton back.
"Nate, he asked for it. Let me go."
"Let it go." Nathan repeated. Sean and Lee has now appeared by his side.
"Take Kyle and go." Nora came to my side. I didn't even have to ask Kyle. He made his way out with my hand in his.

"You sure you're okay?" Kyle asked me. He was taking me home.
"Um, can you take me somewhere else?" I asked him. I didn't want to go home. Steven and dad are gonna know something was wrong the moment they see me. Dodging Steven's questions was easy. But I couldn't so the same with my father, because- well he's dad. And its going to become a huge problem when he sees the huge bundle of pictures  that I still had in my hand.
"Okay. Where?" He asked.
"I dont know. Anywhere." I muttered, my head resting on his back.