Chapter 47

Sean wasn't in school the for the 2 weeks that followed. It seemed like some action wasn't the only thing Sean got from Lucy. He also got Chicken pox. Good thing all of us has had it before.

I was at the library, when my phone beeped with a text message. It was aunt Lillian, Dany's mom. She calls me every once in a while to check up on me.

<AUNT LIL: check your Facebook.>

Weird. She never asked me to get online. I logged into my facebook and opened the link she sent me. Along with a message that said 'What the hell is this?' In block letters.

I let out an angry sigh the moment the link loaded. It was a tinder page. My tinder page.

I got up from the table and stormed into the boys locker room. Most of them were in towels or in briefs and boxers.

"Hey you can't be here." One of the boys said as I stormed past him. I closed the locker shut when I reached my target.

"What the hell Princess?" Ashton yelled. Nate and Lee popped their heads towards us at once.

"Don't 'what the hell' me! What the hell is the matter with you?" I yelled louder.

"I'm not the lady in the middle of an all boys locker room, where some of them are naked." Big mistake following my gaze to where he pointed.
I looked away at once, causing Ashton to laugh lightly to himself.

"You put me on tinder. What the fuck Ashton?" I said showing my phone to him.

"Oh that?" And then he laughed.

"Likes skinny dipping in daylight? DTF if you are hot? Everything still intact? Sex tapes optional? This is a new low even for you Westbrook." I said turning away.

"One more thing." I said and pulled his towel off him. I made sure not to look at anything as I walked out.

I spent half an hour explaining to Dany's mom that it was a prank a 'friend' played on me. Not deleting the page at once didn't make convincing her very easy.

"Aunt Lil. Why would I ever use tinder to get a boyfriend?" I finally asked when she started getting convinced.

"I don't know. You and my Daniel do that kind of things all the time." She replied.

"Well as long as Dany's not around, I won't do stuff like that. You should know that." I said. "Hey I gotta go. Send my love to Tyler and Tristan."

"What?" I asked turning to Ashton.

"Nothing. You need a ride?" He asked.

"Not from you. Delete the page now." I said pointing at him.

"Not if you don't go with me." He said holding the finger.

"We'll see about that." I said walking away from him.

"I'd get offended by that. But the view is too good." He said from behind me. I lifted both my hands up with only my middle finger up. He laughed in an unbelievable, uncharacteristically cheerful manner.

Finally Christmas break arrived. It was one of my favourite weeks of the year. Well, it was everyone's favourite week.

Steven was in my room, helping me pack.

"Izzie we are not moving. We are just going for 3 days. Well be home for Christmas eve." He said putting my stuff in the suitcase.

"I need these stuff, okay?"

"Everyone else is already at the cabin. We're late." He said.

We were supposed to be at Ashton's parent's cabin before nightfall. But it was already past 7 when everyone else left.