Chapter 43 Part I

Before the week ended, I finally decided to talk to Tom. He hadn't tried talking to me since I blew him off.

"Hey." I sait sitting next to him, infront of Ashton.

"So we're talking now?" He asked in a bored tone.

"I know. I was just being a little bitch. I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you? Please?" I asked.

"Well. Better 2 weeks later than never, right?" He said. "I'll regret this won't I?"

"Not if you think its worth it." I grinned.

"Totally worth it." He said grinning.

"Oh come on, Tommy." Ashton said with a groan.

"You don't get to talk." Nate said punching his arm.

"Thats right, Ashton. You don't get to talk." Jeremy said from next to Venessa.

"Fuck you." Ashton said flipping the finger at him. "Anybody has a compass?"

"Why? Are you finally doing Math homework on your own?" Tom asked.

"I always did math homework on my own." Ashton replied taking the compass from Tom. He took of the cap off his water bottle and carefully made a hole.

"You're seriously eating more sugar?" He looked up from his work. I looked at my tray, I had a lot of sweet, sugary stuff. Demerol always made me want to eat sugary stuff. I looked up at Ashton, who was handing Tom his compass back.

"What?" He barked rudely, noticing me staring.

"You think I'm fat?" I asked very seriously. I had gained 3 pounds over the few weeks.

"What?" He asked with a low chuckle this time. "Oh my god you think you're fat."
He stopped laughing. Then he put the cap back on and smirked.

"Maybe this will burn some of your devilish fats." And he squeezed the bottle at me. So that was what he was doing with the compass. I got up and started running.

"This is holy water. This will turn you back into a decent human being, you evil fat Princess." He said chasing me and squeezing more water my way.

"Stop it!" I said snatching a tray and covering my face.

"Say the prayers to the holy Jesus Christ and repent to your bitchy, slutty behaviour. And God will make me stop soaking you. I'm not doing this. God is making me." He said still grinning.

"Oh, oh. What is that God?" I said picking up one student's milkshake and throwing it at him. Fortunately it didn't miss.

"You son of a bitch." He cursed.

"What? God made me do it. I didnt want to do it. Well maybe 10% of me wanted to. Wait lets not lie. 100% of me wanted to. Repent for being an asshole and a dick. Then god wont make me do such a thing again." I said laughing.

"You're dead meat." He threw the bottle away and ran after me.

"What? Butt hurt cause you lost to a girl?" I said making a puppy face.

"You think i can't catch you?" He said from the other side of the table.

"I will give you a 100 dollars if you buy me one minute." I told Sean and Lee.

"Okay" they both stood up. And i ran. I was infront of the gym when Ashton caught up to me. He swiftly caught me and threw me over his shoulders.

"God you are so heavy." He said walking thowards the swimming pool. Half of the school was following us. I pulled at Ashtons hair.