Chapter 60

"There's a girl in there mom."

2 hour laters, we were both dressed and sitting next to each other on the living room sofa. I had gone home for a quick shower and a change of clothes.

Victoria was sitting in a chair right infront of me, along with Anna and Zack, who was once again back home for the weekend.
They were very pleased with whatever was going to happen, which scared the hell out of me. This was Anna and Zack. Nick's side kicks.

For some reason, while we were seated there, we waited till Mr.Westbrook left.
All he asked was what was going on. To which Victoria answered by saying "little talk with Ashy."
He didn't even bother asking what about.
They really needed to solve their shit.

At some point Nora came in asking for some sauce or whatever, but was sent back immediately.
We watched the hands of the clock, on the wall above the t.v, move seemingly slower than usually. We could literally hear the sound of the hands moving. Anna and Zack's snickering faces weren't helping.

"Okay...alright...here's the thing. You...you both..are not old enough to have naked girls in your room." Victoria spoke.

Anna's laughter could not hold any longer, she snapped. But immediately stopped once her mothers gaze fell on her.

"Mom what are you talking about." Ashton folded his hands across his chest.

"You are too young to be having sex Ashy." She replied.

"Mom you already knew that Izzie sleeps here sometimes."

"Yes. But...."

"So what did you think we were doing in the room?...alone?...at night?...in a bed?...My God i need to shut up."

He was nervous. Not a lot of boys get the sex talk. And when they do, it's not from their mothers who does so. Either way, i was embarassed. I pinched Ashton's thigh.

"Are you atleast having safe sex? Because if you end up getting pregnant, it's your whole life that will get ruined." She was mostly talking to me.

"Mom you're embarassing me." Ashton muttered under his breath.

"You will embarass me when you become teenage parents." Victoria spoke.

"We already had this talk at school. You can relax mom." Ashton said giving my hand a light squeeze. He was holding my hand behind his back.

"Alright." Victoria said getting up. "I'll let this go. Once, you go and tell Izzie's people about what you are doing."

"What!" Ashton and I said at the same time.

"Yeah. If you are going to do inappropriate things to people's kids, then the parents should know about it." And she walked out of the living room.

"We'll figure something out." Ashton reassured me for the 100th time that day.

We were sitting at a more private area, away from our friends. They were busy with all the grilling and barbecue stuff.

Ashton leaned in and kissed me gently. I moaned into the kiss and deepened the kiss. Soon, his face was buried under my neck and hands all over my body. We were both inhaling deeply, excited about touching the other.

"Izz I need some help." Lucy's voice came from not too far away.

"Coming." I replied, trying to stand. But Ashton's lean body blocked me.

"I'll be back soon." I said placing a little kiss on his neck. He groaned and hugged me, tight.

"Hey come on. Lucy needs me."