Chapter 27

I woke up the next day with Kyle still deep in sleep next to me face down on the pillow. I kissed his shoulder blade  before getting up and smiled to myself as I creeped my way into the bathroom. After taking a hot shower, i wrapped a white bath robe around myself. Kyle was still fast asleep. He looked so peaceful. The usual tough demeneur gone, the hardass look gone, just a guy.
He was just a guy who was sleeping in my bed like a baby. I ruffled my hand through his hair before getting dressed and going downstairs.

As much as I sucked at making coffee, I needed it to start my day. Just like Kyle says; the source of my energy.

Surprisingly, the coffee wasn't too bad. Taking out different types of fruits from the refrigerator, I made a fruit plate.

The familiar sound of my ring tone hit my ears and I ran upstairs, hoping it didn't wake Kyle up. And there he was, still sound asleep.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone as I headed out of the room.

"Hey Izz. Its Lucy. The guys are cooking breakfast for us. Come over to the Storm's" she was so energetic. The girl is that badass that everyone talks about in movies and books. That active, crazy, uncontrolled, untame, fun person that everyone always liked to be around.

"Right now?" I asked.
"Yeah. Breakfast. Trust me you wanna see this. We have coffee here until they manage to make some edible food" Lucy replied, along with the yelling and laughing from behind.

After a few seconds of thought, i decided to go. Telling Lucy that I'd see her in a few, i picked up my Post-it notes.

"AM AT NORA'S. COME OVER WHEN YOU SEE THIS XOXO"

I have been to the Storms many times. But i had never entered the house. It was built pretty much the same way Ashton's house was. A lot smaller than my place, but much more humble looking.

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. The door was opened by a middle aged man.

"Hi, I'm Isabelle Wilson. I'm a friend of Nathan and Nora's." I greeted.

"Hello dear. Come on in. The boys are making a mess." Mr.Storm said laughing. I noticed that he had a faint british accent.

"You must be Izz. We've heard so much about you" A woman came and greeted me as soon as I stepped into the living room.

"Good things i presume?" I asked, slightly smiling.
"Mom. Now that you've met Izz, you can go now. We wont burn the house down" Nora said.

"No promises there. But we promise, if anything does catch on fire, we'll pour water and alcohol to put the fire out. You guys chill at the meeting." Nathan yelled from the kitchen.

"Always so eager to send us away. We'll see you kids on Wednesday" Mr.Storm said taking the suitcase, followed by Mrs.Storm.

"These idiots have the coolest parents ever" Lucy said hitting Nora's head. "Nate got his first condoms from Bart. I swear"
"As long as the grades are good, we are allowed to do an-y-thing" Nora said resting her arms on the couch.

"First things first, I need coffee." I said taking off my jacket and handing it to Lucy who groaned and asked why her.

I went into the kitchen, the whole place was a huge mess. Food was everywhere. Egg shells all over the place, burnt bacon and eggs and bread covered the whole counter. I poured myself a cup of coffee before walking upto the boys who were crowded around the stove.

"Where the hell did you drag that from?" I asked, looking at whatever it was in the frying pan.

"It'll come out fine by the time we finish. Relax" Sean said sternly, without even looking at me.