Chapter 26

I was sitting on the porch of the tiny lake house, while the others were busy playing soccer. The girls were surprisingly good. Maybe that was why they got along so well.
I darkened the shaded areas of my sketch once I was done, to make it perfect. I went back into the house, to get some water. I came back to find Sean holding my sketchbook. I tried to take it back, but was brushed off quite easily.

"Guys check this out" he shouted to the others.

I tried to grab the book again, but Sean was holding the book up. I wasn't short, but I was no match compared to those lumberjacks, so I eventually gave up.

"Thats us" Nora beamed, earning nods of approval from the others.

"I thought pretty people dont have any talents" Lucy said looking up at me.

"Well this surely makes up for your stupidity" Ashton said still looking at the picture.

"Who else needs a drink?" I asked. uncomfortable with their compliments.

It was somehow one of the best times I've spent with the group. I called Kyle on the way home. Taking a quick shower, I ran downstairs looking for food. Which obviously wasn't anywhere in the kitchen. I was supposed to order some.
The doorbell rang, making me slightly scared. No one's supposed to be here yet. Kyle had said that he'd take like an hour or more.

"Who's that?" I asked before opening the door.

"Its Sophia and pet Barbie"

I opened the door, to see a grinning Lee and Nathan.

"We brought food" they said together, showing the bags in their hand. I grinned, leading them to the kitchen.

"We didnt know what you like. So Lee made me bring Chinese" Nathan said taking out the food and placing them on the counter.

"Dude. We agreed that you will tell her its my idea only if she likes chinese" Lee complained.

"No you agreed on that. I didn't" Nathan replied.

"I'm starving" I said, taking the food to the dining table.

"We figured. And I remembered you telling me that you can't cook for life." Nathan chuckled.

What a nice day. Woke up with Kyle, girl time with Lucy and Nora before the field trip. And now Lee and Nathan.

"Ivan said he needs to train me for a few weeks" Lee told me when I asked about the meeting. "He says I'm a great talent"

"See. I told you" I grinned, giving him a high five.

"He also said you have a great ear for talent. Apparently I'm not the first artist you found" he gave me a knowing look. "Who else did you find? Other than you ofcourse"

"I don't wanna say." I smiled.

"He showed me a couple of your songs. You are amazing Izz." Lee replied.

"I know. But I'm not getting involved with music." I replied.

"Tell us about you. We don't really know shit" Nathan said.

"What do you wanna know?" I grinned, taking a sip from my coke.

"First of all, any hot friends?" Nathan asked jokingly. Or not. And we fell into conversation after conversation until Kyle arrived.

Kyle just entered the house, without ringing the doorbell or anything, just the way he has grown accustomed to. He stopped at the kitchen doorframe and looked at me, with this adorable expression on his face. Then only did he notice the guys, standing straight instantly. He nodded at the guys awkwardly, once their eyes met.