Chapter 57

"Izz we brought you some......yeaaaah she's in the shower."

"Holy shit!"

"Holy fuck"

Steven just walked in on us, and he had someone with him. Probably Nora. Thank god he turned her around.

"I'll go get him." I said getting off the bed.

"Princess. A top." He said pointing at my chest.
He had a smile etched on his face, making his dimple appear.

"STEVEN!" I yelled his name before I could find him.
He was waiting in the living room with everyone. Steven cringed when I stepped into the room.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked him.

"No." He said looking away.

"Come on. Please. I love you!" I said.

"Ugh fine." He said following me upstairs. "Izzie you're disgusting. I thought this was your Satan's week."

I pushed him into my room and locked the door behind us. Ashton was wearing his t-shirt and walking around the room anxiously.

"You're an asshole to....he's an asshole to you Izzie." Steven criticized, still cringing.

"We weren't doing it." I said rolling my eyes.

"You were both topless in your bed." Steven pointed out.

"I was giving her a massage." Ashton ran a hand over his mouth.

"So you guys aren't doing it?" He said sighing in relief.

"Oh we are." We both said at the same time.

"But you just said..."

"We weren't today." Ashton said.

"But you can't tell them. They'll never understand." I said.

"I'm not sure I do either." Steven frowned. "So what? Are you like together now?"

"Pfft no." I said with a laugh.

"Like that could happen." Ashton said looking at me. I nodded in agreement.

"So you're like friends with benefits?" He asked cringing again.

"Not 'friends with benefits' per se. Just the benefits." I said holding back a laugh.

"Okay I'm out of here. This is sick. This is so unnatural. This is disgusting." He said going out.

I asked Ashton to stay in the room before I followed Steven, whisper yelling at him to promise me to keep it a secret. He gave in eventually, shaking his head in disgust.

I let Ashton out the back and went downstairs to my friends. Dad was already back from LA, but fortunately taking a nap. He really works too hard.

"Seriously where is Ashton? I texted him a thousand times now." Sean said staring at his phone screen.

It wasn't just Ashton that he was texting. Lucy couldn't come home that weekend, so they retorted to texting all the time.

"I'll go get him." Nate said getting up. I jumped off from the arm rest and took his seat next to Lee.

We were getting ready to put a movie on when Nate and Ashton joined us.

"We have decided that I won't be letting Ashton give Izzie a hard time anymore." Nate got Sean to move so that Ashton could sit next to me.
Part of his plan to get us to get along. Steven scoffed, muttering inaudible words to himself.