Chapter 61

Finally spring break arrived.
Almost all of our classmates were waiting at the airport for our flight to arrive.

Lee was flirting with some girl who as i recall works for the school newspaper, while Nate was full on making out with a clearly older woman, he met not only half an hour ago. Typical Nate.

Lucy and Sean stayed a little further away from us, saying their goodbye's.

Once the final call for boarding the flight was announced, everyone hugged and kissed their girlfriends, boyfriends, sisters, parents and in Nate's case; girl he just met.

Although I didn't get a window seat, Tim exchanged his for mine. Jane and Ashton sat together, infront of us.
They were laughing and flirting, not even taking a glance at us.

"Is something wrong?" Tim asked, noticing me moving in my seat.

"I don't know. It's so uncomfortable." I sighed.

"Feels the same to me." Tim replied.

"Yeah thats because you have travelled in bussiness class before." Betty, coles girlfriend, said from the other side of the plane.
Tim glared at her before turning back to me.

"Is this your first time travelling in bussiness class?" He had lowered his voice this time.

"Yeah."

"You could've taken a later plane or something. You know Davina is coming after 2 days right?" Tim asked.

"I know. I wanted to take a trip with my friends. And you know that half the trip is the travel." I replied.

It was true. And what Ashton usually says to insult me was right; i was a spoiled little girl. I always was. But these people, they made me want to change. And i was trying.

After Nora went downstairs to the hotel restaurant with our friends, i stayed behind to call my dad and let him know i was okay.
But before I could call him, the phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked into the reciever.

"Wilson?" It was a voice I could remember in my sleep. I didn't realize i hadn't spoken, until kyle talked again.

"Steven said I can reach you at this number." He explained. Nora must have given him all the info then.

"Yeah. Yeah." Was all i could say. I mean, whatever was i supposed to say?

"Is this a bad time?" He asked again.

"No. What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing really. I just couldn't control myself this time." He was the one who always tried so hard to stay away from him, because that would supposedly keep me safer. And prevent another Damian type situation.

"I miss you." I didn't know what to say. I did miss him, a lot. Just not as much as one would think. But hearing him say that he missed me, i couldn't help but miss him.

"Wilson?" Kyle said.

"Yeah, I'm here." I cleared my throat and let out a sigh. "I miss you too."

"Do you think...when I go back there...we can maybe give it another try? I can't stay away from you. It's killing me Wilson." I could hear his frustration in his voice.

"I don't know. Maybe. I have to go now. Call you later?" I asked.

I had to stop talking to him before I go back to brooding over him everyday.

"I love you, Wilson." He said.

Although it took me a long minute of awkward silence, I replied, "I love you too."