Chapter 66

"Now add a little blush on your cheeks

"Now add a little blush on your cheeks."

Normally, other girls would get ready for prom along with their friends. But I was face timing Michael, who had way too many opinions.

"Now do I look okay?" I asked.

"Girl I'm in love with that dress." Michael said.

"Okay. Thanks Honey." I said, blowing a kiss.

"Alright. Let me know how it goes with your boys." He said before hanging up.

Nora and Steven were sucking face when I walked downstairs. You know those couples who never got off each others laps? Or could never keep their hands off each other? Well Steven and Nora was that couple.

"You disgust me." I slapped Steven's head on the way to the couch.

"You're just jealous because you and your boyfriend are fighting." Steven said.

"Fuck off." I flipped my finger at him before putting on my heels.

"What are they fighting about?" I heard Nora whisper to Steven, who shook his head.

The doorbell rang soon after.
I opened the door and found Ashton standing infront of me. His shoulder length hair was cut into a short manly cut. He was wearing a white shirt and a black suit, along with a black bow tie. He held up a light pink corsage and grinned at me.

"Are you ready to go to prom with me, your highness?" He asked. I grinned and nodded my head.

"You look so beautiful." And he kissed me. I missed kissing him.

"You did?" He asked. I had said it out loud.

"You are so sexy, I just want to take you upstairs and take that beautiful suit off of you." I whispered to him.

Soon everyone was at my place. Nate had some girl from the junior class, while Lee and Sean went solo.
Sean wore a grey suit, and Nate a bright red one. Trust him to wear something like that.

And Lee. Well he was wearing all white, including his shoes.
Ashton and I acted like last night never happened, and laughed along with them.

"You look beautiful." I was surprised when Jane talked to me.

"You too." I said offering her some punch.
She accepted it, and walked away without another word.

"I'm sorry about Jane." Ashton came from behind me.

He placed a kiss on my neck and turned me around. I wrapped my hands around his neck immediately.

"You never should have slept with her." I said.

"Don't do this. It's too soon to start." Ashton said. I wasn't trying to pick a fight. I really wasnt.

"Sorry." I said. "Freya talks to me now, though. I think she's just checking up on me for Jane."