Epilogue #1

8 YEARS LATER

"This is not acceptable. I want the documents on my table within an hour! Not even a minute late. Are we clear?" I yelled into my phone as I entered my office. My assistant, Kate, followed me inside with a bunch of files and a fake bubbly smile plastered on her face.

Once i hung up the phone and took a seat, I asked kate what she wanted.
"These were sent from marketing. They said they need your approval to proceed. Also there's one from HR regarding Mr.Matthew Queen." Kate said taking a seat.

"Call Queen and tell him to come to my office. That idiot never learns." I said frustrated. "You know what, you stay here and finish preparing the portfolio. I'll tell Bryce to call the people."

I probably should start at the beginning.
After rehab, I went to Milan as planned and enrolled as a double major; in both fashion designing and bussiness management. After school, i started out with a simple clothing line, with financial help from dad ofcourse.

Within half a year i started a small bussiness that somehow expanded into one of the biggest fashion companies in the world. I had it easy. I had my fathers fame and money to help me through the starting phase.

I pressed play on my answering machine. The first 2 were from bussiness partners and the next was from my father.

"Hey cupcake. You weren't answering your phone. After all that complaining you did, you are becoming just like your dad. Amanda and I are coming to Paris next week. I want you to have dinner with us. Call me back. I love you." *beep*

Amanda was dad's girlfriend. That's right, he finally had a girlfriend. Although both Steven and I disapproved at first, we were cool with her. She was an amazing person and made dad so happy. Happier than he had been in years.

"Wilson. What the hell happened to your phone? It's freaking switched off" i rolled my eyes at the answering machine. Not that Kyle could see me. Him and my brother were taking a brothers vacation alimg with Michael. "We're at Barbados now. You're missing out on a lot, man. Even Steven took some time off. Met this girl, and a boy. Both are great. Call me. Love you."

And then theres Kyle. He and I remained friends, closest of friends in fact. He was one of the most well known boxers, won tonnes of medals and competitions.
He and Steven were became best of friends. Hell he was even Steven's best man at his wedding. Michael hated it, but accepted defeat. Steven made Kyle and Michael compete and winner got to be the best man.
Nora and I drifted since i went off to rehab. But we still remained friends. Although i wasnt her maid of honour, i got to be a bridesmaid. It was fair enough. We weren't close enough to be more.

Harry, on the other hand, got closer to me and almost never spoke to Steven. I guess growing up can do that to us.
Harry took over his grandfather's bussiness while Steven handled MOST of dad's. Not all.

After getting married, Nora got into the finance department at the company.

Michael was the only one who still stayed out of the family bussiness.
Most of us from the LA crew were still friends with each other. Or at least acquainted. We were all connected through bussinesses.

"Is K.H gay?" Kate asked.
"What?" I looked up from my computer.

"You can tell me. I did sign a NDA, so." Kate said. Kyle went by his initials, which i thought was stupid.
"He's not gay." I replied.

"People say he's gay." Kate said.

"I went out with him in highschool. Trust me, he's into girls." I said. His sexuality was a popular question on the internet and tabloids.