Chapter 51

WARNING: MATURE AND SEXUAL CONTENT PRESENT

"Babe, why don't you go get ready?" Sean asked Lucy.
She yawned and smiled.

"Okay. I can get ready in an hour." She said kissing Sean. "It was nice... no, awesome, to meet you Daniel Parker."

"I can't get them to call me Dan, can I?" He asked me, once Sean and Lucy left.
They had a date. He was sitting on the floor right infront of my armchair.

"No. Probably not." I said messing up his hair. He groaned and rested his head on my lap.

"Lets watch a movie." He said.

"Do we go to the movie theatre or at home?" Nora asked.

"I think home's better. Dany can't be seen." Steven said.

"I'll make popcorn. Lee and Nora, pick a movie. You boys just stay." I said getting up.

When I came back, Steven was sitting in the armchair with Nora on his Lap. Lee was in my beanbag chair and the boys were on the couch. I sat next to Dany, which happened to be between him and Ashton.

He had one of his hands resting on the armrest and the other stretched on the head rest. His fingers slightly touched my skin every once in a while, but I pretended it didn't bother me.

"Oh she's just like you." Ashton leaned in and said, as the movie was at an end.

"How the hell am I like her? She's the villain." I said looking back at him.

"So? If you're like her, you're like her." He said smirking and looked back at the TV.

"Let me tell you mister. I'm not a villain. You are!" I said.

"I'm not saying you are." He said.

"Then what?" I was louder this time.

"She is like you personality wise." He said.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"You just watched it with me, Princess. You should know. Or are you too dumb to get it?" He asked.

"Here we go again." Nate said.

"Are you calling me a spoiled slut?"

"If you say you are that, I'm not going to object." Ashton said.

"Dany, why don't we go get some food for us?" Steven asked.

"Okay. But I'm really confused. I thought they are friends." Dany said.

"I'll explain on the way. Everyone okay with Chinese food?" He asked, which no one replied to, due to the intolerable screaming probably.

"I'll come with you." Nora said jumping up.

"I gotta go help Aunt Adaline with her new furniture. Can you guys call me when the food arrives?" Nate said.

"Okay." I said still glaring at Ashton.

"Ashton you coming with me..or?" Nate asked.

"No I hate Aunt Adaline. She's so....touchy." he said cringing.

"It's fine. I'll go." Lee said. "You both can enjoy yelling at each other alone."

Just like that, we were the only people left. Suddenly, yelling wasn't a problem anymore. The only thing we did was sit next to each other with an unbelievably uncomforbale tension between us.
None of us even wanted to move. I'd catch him watching me from the corner of his eyes every once in a while. Which I'm not gonna lie, I did too.