Chapter 11

"Um, can you take me somewhere else?"
"Okay. Where?"
"I dont know. Anywhere." I muttered, my head resting on his back.

Kyle parked the bike, in a parking zone near an abandoned hospital. He smirked at me when he noticed the look on my face. I mean why would he bring me to an abandoned hospital?
Asking me to follow him, he walked towards the opposite direction. If this was another town, people would now be stopping us and asking what we were doing in this neighbourhood. But this town didn't really have a lot of people and barely anyone was seen on the road. Without any questions, I followed Kyle.

"You up for this, Wilson?" He grinned stopping infront of a huge bunch of trees. I nodded my head. With that, Kyle took my hand and started walking towards the trees. Making our way through the trees, after plenty of time, we reached an empty field with nothing but grass. The ground was surrounded by trees, hiding it well from the passers by.

"What is this place?" I said looking around in awe.
"This is - was- something like a fighting pitt. An arena. But the location is changed every 2 months for safety reasons. For now, this is merely an abandoned field of grass" Kyle replied lying down on the grass.
"This doesnt look like a fighting arena" I sat next to him.
"It's not. They place these stuff in the middle to make a proper arena." He replied pulling me down. "Don't be so uptight. Loosen up"
I smiled and laid down.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked turning his head to my side. I shook my head.
"Just - I was at a bad place" I said sitting up and going through the pictures again. I took out my meds and took them, as it was about the time I should be taking them.
"I didnt even know I was tagged in these pictures" i said popping another Prozac in my mouth.
"I never bothered checking tagged pictures cause,  you know. People tag me in thousands of stuff everyday back in LA"
"You're from LA?" Kyle asked sitting up with me.
"Yeah" I took out another Prozac. "You know-" and I swallowed it as well. "You know what the worst part is? I dont even remember most of these people" I took two more pill and put the meds back in my bag.
"Please tell me those are tic tacs" Kyle pointed at the pills in my hand.
"These are my meds" I replied.
"Really?" He asked, not believing me.
"You wanna see the prescription?" I asked. Thankfully, he replied no.
"But I do know, you wont be asked to take 5 pills of the same type at the same time." He pointed out.
"What? You already know I'm a - I  don't know. A horrible person. Everyone knows" I said. The pills must have started to take effect.
"What exactly did you just eat like mints, Wilson?" Kyle asked.
"Prozac. Anti-depressants. Happy pills" I  grinned handing the 2 pills I had to him. He looked me in the eyes and smirked before leaning down and picking them with his mouth.
We laid there for a while, and then Kyle started asking random questions.

"Maybe the sky was afraid of the smoke. So it farted the clouds" I was laughing my ass off.
"Yeah. The smoke want to scare the smoke. Oh no. The clouds." He laughed even harder.
"I'm hungry. I want food" I pouted.
"Late lunch?" Kyle asked me. I shook my hair, which was now let down. I started to notice that it was getting dark. The drug must have started to wear off.
"Kyle?" I whispered.
"Yes Wilson?" He whispered back.
"Thanks" I kissed his cheek before getting up. "But we need to go home. My dad is going to be worried sick" I had turned off both our phones, so that no one can call us.  And then Kyle smiled at me, an actual smile. All widespread and everything.

The moment I was inside the 4 walls of the house, I took off my shoes and ran upstairs. I didn't want to talk to anyone. After changing into shorts and a hoodie, I came downstairs looking for food. I opened the refrigerator and noticed that there was frozen lasagna. Awesome. I loved Lasagna. Putting the food in the microwave, I set the timer to heat the food. Taking almost half of the lasagna, I put it in a plate and ran upstairs. And forgot to bring cutleries. I ran back downstairs again and noticed Steven has come home.
"Where's you phone?" He asked.
"Still in my bag. Why? If you tried to call me, I switched it off. Because I was sad" I said grinning.
"Okayyyy?" Steven said confused. Well it came out more like a question.
"Yeah. now I'm going to go stare at Channing Tatum's cute little tushie. Bye" I ran upstairs.