Angels and Demons.

People always seem to think that demons were ugly, grotesque creatures. They always assumed that demons were horrid things, with no manners, no mercy, no humanity. 

In truth, demons were absolutely beautiful. Breath-taking, even, might I add. Demons were just fallen angels, after all. They'd all be angels once. Anyway, demons were beautiful, whatever the books may say. 

Angels, too, were marvellous things. They had silvery sort of beauty, like an ethereal beauty. While the demons' kind of beauty were all fire and gold, angels' were all silver and gentle. Humans tend to fall in love with the demons. Not that, the demons actually cared. 

Demons don't fall in love. While the angels love whole-heartedly, demons love too little. Demons could fall in love, just like everyone else, but it's been like that, ever since the current demon king's great grandfather came to power. 

Angels fall in love, so much so that they fall in love with anything broken. Their main purpose was to heal and repair broken things. 

And I? 

I have fallen for the Son of the great Demon King himself, Hades.

His name was Nico Di Angelo. The most wonderful thing I've ever fallen for, and I've lived a long, long, time. 

It wasn't rare for angels to fall for demons, but it was extremely rare that demons fall for angels. 

Like I said, Demons don't fall in love anymore.

Author's note: So, I rarely break my chapters up into different parts, but oh well! I didn't know how to transition this to another thing sooooo you all get this piece of shit. :) I actually lowkey like it, I don't know. I wonder if I should continue. Maybe I will, maybe nah.

P.S. ART ISN'T MINE!! I CANNOT DRAW FOR THE LIFE OF ME! CREDITS TO ORIGINAL OWNER ONLY! 

P.P.S. Dedicated to you, Calicat321 because you voted religiously on my chapters! Thank you!