Flirting And Fighting

The meal had gone perfectly, everyone seemed in high spirits and currently we were all sitting around the table laughing and joking. The trainers were joking around with Seb and Kimi and the bosses were sat at the opposite end of the table drinking the engineers under the table, and myself and Sophia were amongst the mechanics giggling at their bad jokes and flirtatious comments.

"so c'mon ladies, you must have boyfriends by now?!" Tony, one of Seb's mechanics asked us, making me instantly blush. His question made Seb, Kimi and their trainers quiet down. "oh no," Sophia shook her head, answering for us both. "that can't be true, look at you both!" he winked at us. Some of the other guys started saying things to us, implying they could provide us with some friendly attention. I couldn't help but laugh at them, it was all playful and harmless, but when I glanced over at Kimi, he was watching me with such a pissy expression on his face. I frowned a little at him and cocked my head to one side, but then Seb's trainer appeared at our end of the table with a load of shot glasses. That soon got everyone's attention...

"So how about we take this to a club down the road?!" Callum, Seb's tyre man suggested, looking at me with a wink. I grinned at him and nodded my head, I was up for that. Everyone gave a sound of agreement and the next the next thing I know, we're all headed out the door.

.....................

Kimi and Seb were walking a little ahead of us, giggling like school boys at something neither of us wanted to know about. “did you see how pissed Kimi looked earlier when the guys were joking with us?!” Sophia whispered into my ear, but I thought Kimi heard us as he glanced over his shoulder to look at me, still laughing at Seb. I glanced at him briefly and then looked down to the floor. “that’s his usual look” I said, brushing it off. “yeah yeah” Sophia chuckled at me. I frowned at her a little. We got on so well, but today she’s been getting on my nerves with the whole Kimi thing. “Soph, just concentrate on Seb, and leave me be will ya” I sighed at her, I didn’t mean for it to sound as harsh as it did, but I really didn’t like the mood I was in today since I had spoken to her, I didn’t want to let those walls down. Especially at work. So we walked in silence the rest of the way to the club.