Amazingly Awesome

Life with Kimi was unreal. I was layed beside him on a beach on the island of Antigua with a cocktail glass in my hand and his hand holding my other, looking out onto the most amazingly awesome view of the ocean. I felt like I was dreaming. "are you okay?" he asked in his usual muted tone, not even moving a muscle beside me. "yeah..." I sighed, thinking about how lucky I was. "what is on your mind?" he sighed, knowing I was lying. I grinned. "nothing!" I answered, seeing him shuffle to turn to look at me. "I just want you to know I'm grateful for you bringing me here" I said, feeling myself blush. He smirked at me and I knew a smart ass remark was coming "I was coming anyway," he shrugged, "thought bringing some company might be good" he added. I rolled my eyes, muttering under my breath at him. He chuckled and pulled on my hand. I looked across at him and he lifted his Oakley's away from his eyes. "do not thank me. I choose to have you with me, you make me happy. I want to make you happy as well" he told me. My heart soared. I believed his every word. We'd been here for a week already and not once had we slept together, I mean Kimi was all about... That, but I never got the impression he wanted that in return, he didn't roll like that. We just seemed to be chilling out together, still getting to know each other in a way other than friends, colleagues or fuck buddies. We were getting closer. And it did scare me still, but only a tiny bit, cause I was falling for him. Hard.

..........

"we are going out for dinner tonight" Kimi announced, walking back to me from the bathroom. "like every night so far you mean?" I smirked at him. He chose to ignore me. "you need to dress up tonight" he said, sitting down beside me. My eyes burned into him at his harsh remark. "arse hole" I bit back, making him laugh loudly. I glanced at him and he was sitting watching me with that smile on his face. He was so arrogantly sexy. And he fucking knew it.

........

Lunchtime came and we headed into our temporary home. It was a white wooden chalet style building; stone floors, wooden shutters and beautiful antique furniture. The main entrance were double doors leading out onto a small patio area with a hot tub with steps leading down onto the white sandy beach. It was insanely beautiful here.

I found in the kitchen that the housemaid had prepared us some salad with barbecued beef, vegetables and rice. God the food here was delicious. I'd yet to find something I didn't love about the place.

We'd sat together at the dining table, as usual, talking, sitting in a comfortable silence, then talking and laughing again. We seemed to be like this every day, there didn't seem to ever be a time we didn't know what to talk about. I couldn't be happier than I was at that moment, how did this ever happen to me? I just hoped Sophia was having such an amazing time with Seb down at his chateau in Germany. I think he was introducing her to his family. I couldn't wait to find out how that went. I was almost certain they'd love her. Who doesn't? "I don't" Kimi answered. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him. "you don't love anyone." I remarked, grinning at him. He shrugged defiantly at me, making me grin more.

"I'm going for a nap. You will join me yes?" he asked, well in Kimi's head it's asking, to anyone else it's telling. "in a second" I replied, as he climb off his seat as I carried on eating. "I want to Skype my mum first" I said, seeing him nod then walk off to the bedroom.