Chapter 3

Katniss POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I got up and had a shower then changed into my clothes for the day.

 I got up and had a shower then changed into my clothes for the day

I ran down the stairs and grabbed an apple. The others had left already so I looked up and walked to my car. I arrived half an hour later. I walked over to the others and noticed Edward wasn't with them. 

"Hey guys. Where's Edward"
"Gone to Alaska" Rose said
"But he promised me he would be at my dance competition today"
"He must of forgot. He left to control his thirst" Jasper said
"Whatever. Are you going"
"Of course" Alice said
"Wouldn't miss it for the world" Emmett assured me.
"Seya later then"

I waved bye and walked over to Clove. We walked into the changing rooms and got in our competition gear and ran to our coach

The order went like this:SolosDuets (Same first, mixed second)GroupsI sat with my group until my solo was called

Solos
Duets (Same first, mixed second)
Groups
I sat with my group until my solo was called.
"And know we have Katniss Cullen with her dance, happiness"

I sat beside Clove until we went on for our duet.

"And now Clove and Katniss dancing to titanium"

I had another duet left with a guy named Thomas. I ran over the dance with him.

"And now Thomas and Katniss dancing to footloose"

I had one last  dance, the girls group dance. I was lead. We had hats to make it more energetic.

"And now, our final dance for this evening, the Fork girls dancing to Boss Ladies"

After all the dancing we had I brake. I decided to meet with my family. I walked up to see Carlisle and Esme. I hugged Esme.

"You are an amazing dancer"
"Thanks"
"I am so proud of you" Carlisle hugged me.
"Thanks"
"Can all contestants return to the stage" One of the judges said into the mike. 

I hugged my family one last time and made my way up to the stage when I was pulled back. I turned around to snap at the person when I seen it was Edward. I hugged him.

"You came"
"I promised. You are an amazing dancer"
"Thanks. Look, I got to go on stage"
"Good luck"
"Thanks"

I hugged him one last time and walked up to my team. They started with the solos first. They went from fifth to first.

"And in first place is....." All competitors drummed the ground,".......Katniss Cullen with Happiness"
I smiled and walked up to claim my trophy. I got a picture taken and sat back down.

"The same duets first"
"And in first place is.........." Same as solos,"..........Clove and Katniss with Titanium"
 We jumped up and hugged. We collected our trophys and got our picture taken.

"Now for the mixed"
"In first place, is........." Drummed ground" Thomas and Katniss with give me everything"
I hugged Thomas and we got our trophys. 

"And finally, the groups"
"In first place is..............." Drummed sounds, " Fork girls with Boss ladies" 
We jumped up and got our trophy and picture.

After rewards I ran up to the family. I ran into Edwards who spun me around. When he put me down I was picked up by Emmett who passed me to Jasper. When I could finally stand on my own two feet I turned to Esme and Carlisle.They smiled.I smiled back. 

I had no school so we went straight home. Edward and I did what we usually did, piano. We done so until Esme called for dinner. After dinner I went straight to bed. Thank god I have no school tomorrow.