Christmas special day 8

Katniss POV:

"Wake up sleepy head."
I groaned as the curtain was opened and the light hit my eyes.
"Alice. What are you doing?" I groaned sitting up by my elbows.
"We are going shopping, so get up and get changed. Esme has your breakfast ready."
She skipped out and I groaned before rolling out of bed. I had a quick shower before heading to the closet and changing. I then made my way to the kitchen where Esme was waiting.

 I then made my way to the kitchen where Esme was waiting

"Morning darling. Sleep well?"
"Yes thank you."
She handed me a plate of scrambled eggs on toast. I smiled at her and ate it quickly. Once I was finished Esme took my plate and it was washed in a second. I looked at her in shock and she laughed lightly.
"Come on." She said taking my hand and walking to the front door.

Alice and Rosalie were already there, waiting. We said bye to the Cullen boys and went to Alices yellow polo (A/N?) and Alice drove to the centre. We got out and walked through all the shops. I was already done my Christmas shopping so I just watched the others buy things, giving them my opinion on some things. At around 5pm we were done and we went home. Esme made me a lasagne for dinner. I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss her cooking. Once done I immediately went to my room and fell asleep.

Edward POV:

Once the girls got back from shopping Esme made Katniss some dinner. After she ate that she headed off to bed. At around 11pm I walked to Katniss's room and looked in at her.

"She looks so peaceful asleep, doesn't she?"
"Yea."
I turned to see Felix.
"ou know she cried herself to sleep for more then a month when you left. Blamed herself."
I looked down.
"I don't blame you." He said.
"What." I said looking up.
"For leaving her. I don't blame you. I would of done the same." He said looking at her sleeping form.
"But you drink humans......"
"She doesn't smell like anything to me, or Dementri. We grew up wit her so."
"And the others."
"I dunno." He shrugged.
We stayed in silence and watched the little one sleep