Chapter 36

Katniss POV:

Today's the day. I'm getting married. I will officially become Katniss Uley. I am currently sitting in my room at the volturi castle waiting for the others to come. Clove is in the bathroom having a shower. She soon came out and just as she did the girls busted through the door. We all giggled at the sight of them piled on the ground. Bella just walked in and sat on the bed.

"Any sane person would just walk in." Bella giggled as she sat down.
"Well we aren't sane." Alice said as they got up.
"Right. Who's first."
Clove and I looked at each other.
"You guys."

We pulled them towards the bed and sat them down. We took them one by one and done their hair and makeup. I done their hair while Clove done their makeup. Once they were finished they left into the bathroom to change into their dresses. Clove and I smiled as they walked out.

 Clove and I smiled as they walked out

"You look stunning girls." I smiled.
"Beautiful." Clove said.
They giggled while looking at each other.
"Right. You two are next. Jane, you and I will take Katniss and Alice, you and Rosalie take Clove. Bella, Leah and Blaire, get their dresses and all sorted." Heidi stated and they soon went off to do as they were told.

Heidi and Jane pulled me over towards my vanity and started doing me up. Heidi done my make up while Jane done my hair. They were just finished when Clove stepped out from behind the curtain in her dress. We all gasped at what we saw.

 We all gasped at what we saw

"OMG You look amazing." I gasped.
"You wouldn't know you were pregnant."
She blushed.
"Right, Katniss your next."

I got up and was lead behind the curtain by Jane. Since I was the princess of vampires I had to wear a crown and veil so I took a while longer to get dressed. But when i was finished and stepped out everyone looked at me and smiled in awe. I smiled and turned to the mirror to see me in my full wedding dress with veil and all for the first time.

 I smiled and turned to the mirror to see me in my full wedding dress with veil and all for the first time