Chapter 29

Katniss POV:

"Really?" Edward asked.
"No." I said.
"Well, why not?"

"You left me on my own."
"To protect you."
"How? By leaving me defenseless for if I was attacked? Who does that?"
"Well, at least visit sometimes." Rosalie pleaded.
"Yea, I'll be visiting here. But not for you, for someone else."
"Who?"
"No one of your concern. Edward, get out of my head."
"What."
"Well, since she decided, I believe we are finished here. Carlisle?" Aro said.
"Yes, I, uhh, I believe so. Goodbye Katniss, Aro."

We walked off. Once out of view the tears that were threatening to fall fell. I tried to blink them back before anyone saw but it was too late. Felix came over and hugged me. I let them flow freely as I buried my head into his chest.

"Shh." He rubbed my back.
"Did I do the right thing?"
"They got what was coming to them. They shouldn't of left you on your own."
"Then why do I feel like it wasn't."
"They were like family to you. It's not easy to turn your back on family."
I stayed quite.
"now, let's go home. The others are probably either there by now or wondering where I we are." He said pulling back.
"Ok"

I jumped on his back and he ran back. I turned back to see a flash of something. I ignored it and turned back to hide my face.

Plot twist. Bet you thought she was going with the Cullens, didn't ya. Like and comment. Thanks guys, bye. xx

A/N. Sorry guys, I had this ready for Monday and thought I had pressed publish. I obviously didn't so sorry about that. Here it is, enjoy.