Christmas special day 19

Katniss POV:

"Up up and away to decorate you go." Alice cheered taking my breakfast to the sink.
"i wasn't finished." I whined.
"Tough. Now come on" She pulled me towards the door.

"Alice, as her doctor I say that she needs to eat something. She also needs to rest." Carlisle said walking in.
"What?"  Alice whined.
"Yes. Now let the girl rest.

"Thanks." I smiled as Alice walked out.
"You do need rest. So go on." 

I ran to Edwards room and knocked on the door. he answered on the second knock. He smiled as I walked in before heading to get a Cd from the big box of Cds. He placed one into the cd player and then lay beside me. I layed my head on his chest. Halfway through the movie Esme came in with some soup. I drank it and then lay back down just as the movie finished. Edward got up and turned it off but I was already falling asleep. The last i heard before I was gone was 'goodnight darling' and a kiss on my head.

Edward POV:

I watched Katniss fall asleep. Once I was sure that she was asleep I ran to Forks to check on Bella. as soon as I seen her asleep I went to the woods hunting before heading back to Katniss. I lay beside Katniss and she cuddled up to me, still asleep. I just watched her sleep.