Chapter 5

Edward POV:

Katniss ran up to her room. I ran up after her. I would of busted the door in but she was sitting behind it. I knocked on the door.

"Kat, can I come in"
"Are you on your own"
"Umm, yea"
She opened the door and locked it again when I walked through. I sat on her bed. She sat on my lap and laid her head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong kat"
"I just found out that my brother and friend is alive, sorta. They were the only ones that cared for me while I was human, even more then my parents."
"Hard, huh"
"You have no idea"
"Wanna do our thing"
"Sure" She smiled.

I placed her down and we made our way downstairs to the piano. Everyone had gone hunting and Bella had gone to Jacobs. I started playing Blown away by Carrie Underwood while she sang. When we were done Katniss laid her head on my shoulder.

"Why is my life so complicated"
"So you can fight it and become stronger"
She laughed but stopped suddenly"What's going to happen with Victoria."
"well, we are trying to figure out where you will be safe"
She lifted her head.
"Volturi"
"Absolutely not"
She stood up and faced me. I stood up too.
"Oh come on Edward, I just figured out my brother and friend is some what alive and is part of the Volturi. By going to the Volturi I see my brother and friend again, meet our 'Royals' and I am safe because I am surrounded by vampires"
"They are human drinkers, Kat. Why did you think Alice wouldn't let you go when I went to them to get killed because I thought Bella was dead."
"Felix wouldn't hurt me, he is my brother. Neither would Dementri."
"They can't control their thirst like us. If you fall and bleed, they will run to you, but not for what you think they are"
"Do you have any trust in me"
"Of course I do. It's them I don't trust. They're more of a monster then us"
"If you trust me then believe me when I say that they won't hurt me" She walked up to her room.

"She actually has a point" Carlisle said walking in with the others.
"You can't actually be thinking of sending her to the Volturi. They're human drinkers" I said
"But she is safe. One less person to worry about." Esme said
"What are the benefits of this" Rose asked.
"She reunites with her brother and friend, meets the Volturi and is safe from Victoria due to so many vampires. I've seen it" Alice said.
"It's not up for discussion, Katniss is going to the Volturi." Carlisle said and walked up the stairs.

Katniss POV:

I am in my room finishing homework when Carlisle walked in.

"Hey Carl"
"Hey Kat. Pack your bags"
"Why"
"Your going to the Volturi"
"What Really, because Edward said not a hope in hell was I going"
"Well he's not your 'Father' I am. And I say that you can go to the Volturi. So pack your bags"
I hugged him
"Thank you"
"We leave tomorrow."
"We?"
"The whole family's going just to make sure they don't attack you. You are six eights human after all"
"Fine"
"I would bring dark cloting and wear dark clothing going. That's the only colors they wear."
"Ok"

He walked out. I grabbed a bag and packed some clothes, makeup and the necessary things. Once done I got ready for bed and went to bed.

Carlisle POV:

I walked down the stairs and went to the phone. I dialed Aros number and he answered after the second ring.

(A-Aro,M-Carlisle)
A-Hello?
M-Aro
A-Carlisle, my dear friend. What you calling for
M-May my family come to yours tomorrow, we have someone we would like you to meet. I would prefer if your high ranked guards were there too if possible
A-Of course. I would love to meet this person. Are they human or like us
M-Kinda both
A-Why would the guards have to be here
M-Two of them may now her
A-Alright then. I look forward to meeting this girl. Goodbye Carlisle
M-Goodbye Aro

I put the phone down and turned to my family.

"Pack your bags, we're going to the VOlturi"

They ran to their rooms and started packing a bag. I just hope Felix and Dementri remember Katniss.

Aro POV:

"Guards"

The guards ran into the throne room. I got up from my throne and walked to the middle of the group of high ranked guards. 

"Tomorrow the Cullens are coming to visit. They have someone they want us to meet. I ant all high ranked guards to be in the throne room when they come. I have been told two of you may know her"
"Master, were you told who may know her" Heidi asked from beside Dementri.
"No. We haven't. Now go. Seya all tomorrow. Make sure your thirst is under control"
" Why would our thirst need to be in control" Felix asked.
"I don't know what she is, When I asked if she was human or like us Carlisle replied with, kinda both. Now go. Seya tomorrow."

They ran out of the room and I walked back to Marcus and Caius.

"What happens if the girl is an immortal child" Caius asked.
"Kill it along with who created it"
"And if half" Marcus asked.
"I don't know" I sighed.

Dementri POV:

We ran out of the throne room and went back to the living room.

"What do you think the girl is" Jane asked
"I dunno. Better not be immortal child" Heidi said, shivering
"Why not" Alec asked.
"My heart may not be beating but I'ld hate to see a child be killed. It breaks my heart"
"Well, it's obviously not if Aro wants us to control our thirst" I explained.
"True" Everyone agreed.
"Who do you think knows her" Felix asked
"Well, I don't know. But she it obviously isn't human if two of us knows her" Alec said.
"Who was with who during human life" Heidi asked.
"I was with Felix" I said
"I was with Alec, obviously" Jane said
"Well then it's one the two of you guys" Heidi said.