Chapter 9

3rd POV:

Edward POV:

I brought Bella to the clearing where my family was. The whole place was surrounded by dead bodies on fire. The wolves were also there. I looked at Alice.

"How long"
"A few minutes, maybe ten" She replied.
"The pack needs to leave. The Volturi won't honor our truce with the werewolves" Carlisle said.

Jacob came out of the forest. Leah seen a new born and went after him.

"Leah don't"

Jacob ran and knocked him away from her. The newborn got his arms around Jacob and squeezed him. The rest of the pack attacked the new born off him and killed him. Jacob fell on the ground clutching his shoulder in pain.

"Jacob" Bella ran to him.

Myself and Carlisle ran up to him.

"Jacob, hold on. Carlisle going to take care of you"
"The bones on the right half of his body is shattered."
He looked at me.
"Bella"
"Jake, I'm right here" She dropped beside him.
The pack returned from the forest and walked towards us.
"Jacob, you idiot, I had it" Leah said
"Leah" Sam warned and kneeled beside us.
"The bones are shattered." Carlisle explained.
"We need to get him out of here. We're not going to want to fight with the Volturi" I explained.
"We'll take him back to Billys" Sam said.
"I'll be there as soon as I can" Carlisle said.
"Hang in there Jake" Bella said as we stepped out of the way.

The pack gently picked him up and left.

"There coming" Alice said.

We looked towards the clearing Alice was facing. The Volturi appeared and Katniss was wth them, in between Dementri and Felix.

Katniss POV:

"Wake up" Jane shook me.
I turned.
"Go away"
I heard the boys try to hide their laughs.
"Katniss, wake up or I swear I will use my power on you"
I jumped up" I'm awake" And ran to the bathroom with a change of clothes. I was going back to my family again. Well, not my real family, but, you know what I mean. I showered and changed before walking out to the others.

 I showered and changed before walking out to the others

I walked over to my suitcase and finished packing. Felix grabbed it.

"Ready?" He asked.
"Yea" I nodded.

We walked out of the room and went to the counter to return the key. We walked to the alley and I jumped on Dementris back. We arrived at the clearing 5 mins later. I hopped off of Dementris back and got between him and Felix. I looked at Edward and smiled at him. The Volturi took their hoods down.

"Impressive. I've never seen a coven escape an insult of this tack." Jane said.
"We were lucky" Carlisle said
"I doubt that"
"It appears we missed an entertaining fight" Alec said
"Yes. It's not often we're reentered un-necessary" Jane agreed
"If you had of arrived half an hour you would of fulfilled your purpose" Edward explained.
"Pity" Jane replied

She looked behind the Cullens.
" You missed one"
Dementri and Felix stepped in front of me. The Cullens look at her and her breathing became heavy. Jasper stepped closer to her.
"We offered her a silon and exchange for her surrender" Carlisle said
"That wasn't yours to offer" Jane replied
She looked at the girl.
"Why did you come"
The girl screamed in pain. I flinched.
"Who created you"
The girl screamed again
"You don't have to do that. She'll tell you anything you want to know" I said.
Jane stopped the pain and looked at me over her shoulder.
"I know"
"I don't know who created us. Riley wouldn't tell us. He said our thoughts weren't save" The girl said between gasps.
"Her name is Victoria. Perhaps you knew her" Edward sad
"Edward, if the volturi had knowledge of Victoria, they would of stopped her. Isn't that right Jane" Carlisle said
"Of course".
She looked at us "Felix"
He started to step forward when Esme spoke up.
"She didn't know what she was doing" She said
Jane put her hand out and Felix stopped.
"We'll take responsibility for her" She assured.
"Give her a chance" Carlisle continued

"The Volturi don't give second chances. Keep that in mind, Caius will be interested to know that she's still human" Jane looked at Bella
"The date is set" Bella assured them
"Take care of that Felix, I'ld like to go home"

Felix stepped up to the girl. I turned away and hid my face in Dementris shoulder who put his arm around me. The last thing you heard from her was her scream. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Felix. I hugged him.

"We'll take Katniss back, now." Edward said
"But only if she wants to. We understand if she doesn't because of her brother and friend that's like a brother" Carlisle explained.
"You can visit them whenever you want" Esme assured me.
"I'll go." I said and pulled away from Felix. 
I turned to the Volturi.
"Goodbye and thank you. I know it must of been hard having a human near you when you drink their blood"

I hugged each of them and Felix and Dementri kissed my head. I picked up my suitcase and walked over to my family. I went to Esme and Carlisle who hugged me. Carlisle took my suitcase and I jumped on Emmetts back. I smiled at the volturi before I left back to Forks.