Lay of the Land (Character personalities)

This is more on an A/N to get to know the characters!

(Y/N) (L/N)

A sweet, daring girl, and loves anime. She is very loyal to her best friend Josh, and is innocent until you make her angry. Is always willing to make new friends.

Joshua Gemazon
Nice, but can be a bit shy. He has a disliking for Sebastian, and wants (Y/N)'s love. Not a Yandere, but more of a Dandere. He loves cute things (like kittens, puppies, and cute mice.), and his favorite character is Elizabeth Midford.

Ciel Phantomhive
The tiny Tsundere that everyone at the manor holds dear. Engaged to Elizabeth Midford, his heart really belongs to (Y/N). Even though he doesn't show it, he loves (Y/N0 and will protect her no matter the consequence. He hates Alois Trancy and has a disliking to Joshua Gemazon.

Sebastian Michaelis (Did.. did I spell that right?)
The butler of Ciel Phantomhive, he is sly and seductive to women to get the information or the heart (soul, too) they want. Mostly flirtatious with (Y/N), he wants her love. He hates Claude Fastus and Josh Gemazon (Poor Josh XD), and loves his master and (Y/N). He is more of a Kuudere, but can be a Yandere when it comes to you.

The servants
Mey-rin, Bardroy, Tanaka and Finny are possibly (Y/N)'s best and most loyal friends, apart from Josh. Mey-rin developed a crush for Josh, and Finny and Bardroy developed small feelings for you. Bardroy is better at keeping them, while Finny just wants to impress you. Tanaka only loves you like the rest of the servants. As family. Mey-rin just loves you as a sister, and you love her as a sister. too.

Elizabeth Midford

Like a sister, she loves you to death! She considers you as her best best best friend, and she hopes that your friendship with her never breaks! She is a sweetheart, and can be pretty Yandere over her fiancee, Ciel Phantomhive. (Y/N) and her will stay friends until the bitter end, at least until (Y/N) doesn't steal Ciel's heart away from her.

Kalice Decura
A Yandere. He loves you, and will do anything to protect you. He is a demon (Look at the details I wrote carefully), but can feel emotion (take that, Claude!). He'll take any risks to get to you, and would destroy humanity and life on Earth just for you. He hates all males who like you (which is like all of them), and only likes you. He is cold to outsiders.

Grell Sutcliff-
He's crazy for his Bassy, but he loves you just the same! He is dramatic, obsessive, and plain crazy. He has a passion for drama, and wants to see you in red all the time. He dislikes Josh, and Ciel, but he likes you and his Bassy boo, along with William.

William T. Spears
He is the exact definition of a Kuudere. Calm and collected, he is very stern and always wants the job done properly. His heart was only opened when you came into his life. Deep down, he has a soft spot for you. He doesn't show it, because he's afraid. Afraid that you would reject him, and afraid of the consequence. He hates all demons (Well duh XD), but has a soft spot for you. Hates just about everyone except for you.

Ronald Knox

The pervert of the reapers. Doesn't really make an appearance, however when he met you, he figured out that you were the true one. He tries so hard to impress you, but he always manages to fail. You find it comically hilarious. Likes you, you, and other women. But mostly you.
Song that best describes him-

Angela/Ash

Both the same person (lol angel), and is slightly possessive. They both claim you impure, and want to to be pure. Soon, they become a little too obsessed with you, and want you to become an angel, like them. They hate about everyone, and kinda you, too.

And that's all for now! If you don't remeber what Kalice and Josh looks like, Josh is the guy on the top (or on the side) of the first chapter, and Kalice is in the 2nd Chapter.