Easter!!!

I walked around the manor, placing decorated Easter eggs around the banister.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Josh yelled. "what would happen if these eggs exploded?"

Let me go back to the beginning of the day.

I woke up to a Sebastian leaning down, a few inches from my face.

"Good morning, kitten," he purred, smiling.

"Yeah yeah, love you too," I say sarcastically, and then wondered if demons could detect sarcasm.

Actually, now that I think about it, demon butlers can detect their Bocchans from miles away and come to their aid, so I'm pretty sure they can detect sarcasm.

Sebastian opened the curtains, and let in the light.

"OH GOD MY EYES I'M BLIND SHUT THEM NOW!!!" I yelled dramatically, blocking the sun with my arm. I hear Sebastian chuckle.

That's when the door slammed open to reveal a panting, grinning, Josh.

"HOPPY EASTER, (Y/N)-CHAN!!" He yelled running over to my getting out of bed form and giving me a Lizzy hug.

I felt someone rip Josh off, and I sigh in relief.

"Please, you were squeezing the girl to death," Sebastian said with a smile. "Now, you can kindly excuse yourself and head back to your duties."

"Hey, Sebs," I say, now out of the soft bed. "Don't you have duties, too?"

"I do," he replied with a 'kind' smile. "One of them is waking up the servants, you my favorite."

I blush a little, and turn to my closet, ready to grab a maid uniform. I look behind me to see the two guys watching me.

"Get. Out," I said in a stern voice, kicking them out if the room. I grabbed the door knob and readied the door for closing. "Please."

Slamming the door, I collapsed onto the bed.

"Easter, huh?"

I grabbed the spell book, wondering if anything would pop up. I wore my weapon necklace and the usual maid uniform (although I found a tight bunny girl costume... I decided not to wear that.). I flipped through its pages, and saw nothing.

Wait...

I walked to the kitchen with a newly summoned Easter egg dying kit in my hand.

"Miss (Y/N), what is that?" I hear behind me. I look behind me to see the oh-so-adorable Finny standing there with a flower in hand (don't ask me what flower, I don't flip through 'Flowers 101' every night.).

"Egg dying kit," I replied, now walking side by side with Finny. "Something to dye eggs a different color."

Finny nods, understanding the foreign object in my hand. We were at the kitchen, and I head inside.

"Hey, Josh!" I said. I see Josh look up, and smile.

"Ohiyo! How's it going, (Y/N), Finny?" He asked, walking up to us. I look behind me to see an eager gardener behind me.

"You followed me?" I asked, whirling around. He nods.

"Yes! I wanted to try and dye some eggs, if that is okay," Finny asked. My eyes sparkled as I spun Ina circle, hugging Finny.

"AHHHHHH YOU ARE TOO ADORABLE FOR THIS WORLD FINNY-KUN!!!! I COULD JUST EAT YOU UP YOU ARE TOTES ADORBES!!"

Josh sweat-dropped at the scene that was before him.

"Hey, Bard!" Josh yelled. "Fetch me the eggs, will ya?"

"Yeah yeah, give me a moment," Bard complained, standing up from behind a counter and making his way to the pantry, where he grabbed the eggs and gave them to Josh. He then spotted me.