Showtime? OH GOD PLEASE NO!!

"Are you ready?" Ciel asked, barging into my room, only to see Josh and I embracing, smiling like we won the lottery (did they even have that in the 19th century?).

"..." Ciel looked surprised at both of us.

"Young master, what seems to be taking you so-" he was cut off when he looked at the two of us.

He walked over to us, and threw Josh to the , with an ear-splitting crack.

Now standing where Josh was a forced-smiling Sebastian.

Sebby placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Shall we get going now?" He asked. Ciel (who was still in the doorway) and I both sweat-dropped as Josh slipped down the wall.

"Yeah, give me a sec," I say, rushing over to Josh and helping him up.

"Sebastian... why did you do that..?" He asked, arm around my shoulder for support as we walked to the front door.

"I merely wanted to tell you and (Y/N) that it was time to go," he said, not bothering to look back.

"WELL YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO THROW ME TO THE WALL!" He yelled back.

"Knowing your stupidity, I thought it would be necessary for you."

"That's not nice! Don't say that!" I said with a glare.

Sebastian shut up for the rest of the walk to the show.

"You really suck at this game, Josh," I say. I, once again, won at chopsticks.

"Well, sorry, oh mighty (Y/N)," he replied with a small smile. I laugh a little. and stick my index fingers out.

"Round 23?"

"Sure..."

-Game end. Now at the competition!-

A ton of people were there. Josh and Sebastian wheeled the marble machine, as Ciel and I walked side by side. I had a on, bought by Ciel, and my hair was tied back with a bow that was the same color as the dress.

Ciel stuck out his arm, and I took it. How did I know how to do this? Well, in history class, we learned 19th century etiquette for about 2 weeks, and it was SUCH a bore. Well, except for Josh and I, the all knowing and loving fan people of Black Butler.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see Kalice with a grin.

"Oh, hi Kalice!" I say, smiling. Ciel put his arm down and glared. Kalice seemed to notice.

"Aw~ little Earl jealous?" He asked, going up to him and poking his cheek.

Ciel blushed a little. "Uh... no."

"So," I say, placing my arms behind my back. "Watcha doing for talent show?" I asked.

"Watcha?"

"Like, what are you," I responded. He nodded, not quite sure on how to react.

"Flute," he responded.

"Cool!"

"Cool? It's kind of warm with a slight breeze..."

"It's great."

"Oh... sorry."

Kalice then grabbed my arm, and started pulling me.

"I found some good seats in the front row, and I chose you to sit with me," he said, smiling at me.

I blush a little, and sat down next to him, smiling. I look behind me to see Sebastian signing Josh and I up.