I spy with my little eye... a dead guy!

"This is gonna be awesome!" I said, jumping up and down as Josh nodded.

"Do not get too excited, (Y/n)," Ciel said sternly, his blue eyes piercing through my soul. "This is a mission, you must not forget that."

"Calm your tits," I replied with a smirk, waving my hand at the grumpy earl. "This is suppose to be FUN! I don't think you've ever heard of that word before, though."

Josh was about to laugh, however was stopped by Ciel's stare of death. He regained his composure after coughing a few times, along with the other servants.

The servants climbed into one carriage drove by Bard, while Ciel hopped into a separate one, since he was an important little earl, with Sebs to drive it. Bard made the horse trudge its load behind Sebastian.

"Oh, I am so excited, why yes I am!" Mey-rin pointed out, smiling. I nodded, a grin spreading across my face.

"Yep! It sounds like a lot of fun!"

Josh looked out into the fields, a sigh emitting from his lips. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?"

He nodded, and then engulfed me into a firm hug.

"I missed you!" He said, as I hug him back. "Don't leave me! I need you."

"Aw, it's okay baby Josh!" I replied, feeling stared on my back from the rest of the servants. I felt another pair of arms wrap around me, and then one more.

"Yes! Do not leave us, (Y/n)!" Finny said. "We need you!"

"Yep! You are useful around the manor," Bard pitched in as I laughed.

"It isn't really my fault that I was absent for about a few months. Golly, I'm getting kidnapped more than the little lord!" I giggled as the rest laughed along with me.

After everyone settled down, I saw we were passing a farm. Chickens were pecking their food, and I smiled.

"I'm gonna write a new children's book," I said with a proud grin. I then started to point out each chicken. "One b*ch, two b*tch, red b*tch, blue b*tch."

Josh smiled at me as Finny scolded, "those are not nice words! Also who would read that book to their children! It is not even appropriate!"

Now we were passing a deserted hill, with chains and skulls hanging from the dead branches of trees. I looked at them, ad then saw a woman with a carriage. Bard pulled the carriage to a halt as Finny and I got off.

"Excuse me, miss," I piped up, and the woman turned to us. "May I see the baby?"

She nodded silently as I took the covers off to see a dog skull replacing the baby. Finny screamed and clung onto my arm as I patted him on the head in a reassuring way.

"W-what happened to t-the baby?!" Finny yelled/asked.

"Oh, he got eating by th' dogs," the old fart replied with a smile. She then grabbed the stroller in her hands and hummed, "the white dog 's the good dog the good dog good. The black dog 's the bad dog the bad dog bad."

I placed my hand on my hip as Finny released me, and commented, "well isn't this town racist?"

"What was that about?" Ciel muttered as Sebastian's eyes narrowed.

We all stayed in our spots for a second, then headed back to the carriage. We had a few questions for Mr. Barrymore.

--Time skip--

"Wow, it's so pretty!" I pointed out, looking at the lake as Mey-rin nodded with a smile.

We finally pulled up to the manor, and the maid that ran this joint (COUGH COUGH AHEM ANGELA) came out.