Ciel is an evil genius?!

"(Y/N), you are going to stay with Undertaker," Ciel said with a straight face.

Everyone glared at Ciel, and Ciel gave them his usual 'kill me now' expression right back.

"No. Way," I said, walking up to Ciel. I then shake him vigorously.

"You can't just give me to... to... That thing!!" I yell, pointing at a drooling and giggling Undertaker.

Ciel sighs.

"(YN)," he started, a tick mark showing. "You have NO idea how important this information is!"

I giggle a little. "I might have some idea..."

He sighs, remebering that I came from an alternate universe and a different time period.

Undertaker laughed, grabbed my waist, and pulled me into his chest.

"It's a deal then, little lordie!" He said, smiling.

He then plops down, and sits me on his lap like Lau and Ranmau (they're actually doing that now...).

"An interesting pattern I'm seeing these days. I often get customers who are incomplete," he said, grinning at Ciel. Ciel took a sip out of his beaker.

"Incomplete?" Ciel asks, a bit confused.

"Yeah, the uterus has been taken out, but the body is in shambles," I said, trying to get of of Undertaker. He places a firm hand on my legs.

"How do you know that, miss (Y/N)?" Lau asked.

"Idk," I reply. He grew a question mark above his head.

"I...d...k?"

"Never mind."

"Hehe... my new assistant is quite knowledgeable!" Undertaker said, hugging me.

"Let go, boi," I said. "You ain't my waifu," I reply, trying to get him off of me.

Josh roared in laughter, and I smirk at him.

"Waifu?" Sebastian muttered. "How interesting..."

Undertaker relaxed his grip on me, and kept talking.

" You see, first he slits her throat with a sharp weapon, then he rips into it right here... and takes that precious womanly part. There will be more slain, I'm certain. Sadistic killers like this one don't stop until someone makes them. Will you stop him? Can you sniff him out, like a good little guard dog?" He asked, demonstrating the things on my body. I shifted uncomfortably.

Ciel nodded. "I am the head of the Phantomhive manor, son of Vincent Phantomhive, and guard dog of the Underworld, bound to my queen," he replied. He then stood up. "Let us go."

He turned back to me, his dull eyes telling me that he'll get me out of the mess he made. I glare at him. He is so drinking milk as payback!!

The door slammed shut, which left me with the Undertaker. An awkward silence came between us. I was still sitting on his lap.

I get up, and walk around the shop for a little, examining and absorbing every detail of the place.

I turn to Undertaker, who was watching me the entire time (I felt eyes drilling a hole through me.).

"Uh..." I stared. "Sorry for kicking you in the stomach. I hope I didn't break anything in you."

He giggled, and strode up to me.

"Not a problem, dearie," he replied, and then grabbed my hand.

My first thought on his hands? HOLY SH*T THEY'RE FREEZING!!!

"Come this way!" He said, dragging me to the back room. "You are a maid correct?"

I gulp, and nodded.

"Good! You can tidy up the place!" He said, throwing me a broom and a duster. I catch them, and headed out without a word.

Damn you, Ciel, I thought, furiously sweeping. I'll get you back, somehow...

-Back at the Phantomhive manor and 3rd person-

When Ciel and his servants arrived back home, Ciel, without a word, stormed up to his study, irritated and pissed that he lost his favorite maid.

Sebastian headed somewhere without a glance behind him, thinking about the (h/c) haired girl. He missed her, deep down.

Josh was utterly devastated about this entire thing. Why did he have to loose the one he cares about most in this dimension?!

Nothing was fair for the three of them, and the manor was very quiet for the next couple of hours.

"Hey, Josh," Mey-rin said, running up to him. "Where's (Y/N)?"

He stopped chopping the tomatoes to the salad he was making.

"She..." he started. "We gave her away to the Undertaker."

Mey-rin's face fell, and she walked out. All the servants loved her, because of her bright and happy personality.

"Josh," a smooth voice said behind him. "The young lord wants us."

Josh nodded, and stops on what he was doing. They both walk up in silence to the study.

Sebastian knocked on the door three times.

"Come in," a muffled voice said. Josh and Sebastian enter to see Lau, Ranmou, Madame Red, and Ciel in there. They all had a pretty worried expression (even Ranmou).

"We came up with an idea on how to catch the culprit," Ciel said. After Sebastian left the carriage in style and when they all got back to the manor, Ciel and the rest all narrowed the suspect list to one person. Josh looked down at his feet, thinking they had an idea to get (Y/N) back.

"However, we are going to need (Y/N) to pull this off," Madame Red said. Grell, who was behind her, nodded in agreement.

"So what you're saying is that we are going to go back to the Undertaker and get (Y/N) back?" Josh asked, eyes brightening up.

Everyone nodded.

"I have a perfect plan..." Ciel said with a small smile on his lips. No one knew his feelings to the newest maid.

Everyone looked in his direction as he started explaining...

Okay, this was short again, so sorry about that. But still, what is Ciel's plan? Will it work? Will Josh, Sebastian, and Ciel get back someone they all care about?