Sodapop Curtis Imagine

You walked up to the DX station, cars occasionally slowing to get a better look at you

You walked up to the DX station, cars occasionally slowing to get a better look at you. You were known as the prettiest girl in town, everyone wanted to get a good enough glimpse. Your boyfriend, Sodapop, quickly spotted you from the side of a car he was pumping gas into.

A smile grew on your face, everyone thought you and Soda had the best movie star grins.

"Hey princess." He beamed as you slid your sunglasses up and off of your eyes.

"Hey Soda, how's work goin'?" You asked.

"Better now that you're here." Soda pecked a quick kiss on your lips before you sat down on a stood near him.

"Well ain't you a charmer." You grinned at him as he finished up filling the customer's tank.

It was a Soc boy, his eyes were glued to your figure. "That'll be 15 cents." You smiled sweetly at him.

He handed you a quarter, telling you to keep the rest before taking off. "Wow, a whole 10 cents." You rolled your eyes and handed the dime to Soda.

"I'm pissed he was looking at you like that, but you're making me extra money." Soda laughed, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Someone jealous?" You cocked an eyebrow and he pulled you closer.

"I just don't like when people look at what's mine." He smirked cheekily, his hands going over your tight pencil skirt.

"It was just a look, don't mean they can touch." You smirked back at the handsome boy.

"Get back you work Curtis." You ordered him and sat back down.

You knew the girls loved lookin' at Sodapop, you loved looking at him yourself. The way you got him though, you wouldn't acknowledge him. It bugged him that you wouldn't look over at him when you came into the DX. How you'd barely even nod, but look good doing it. That's what got him going for you, sometimes you still will ignore him for fun. It always ends in being pulled into a kiss.

When Soda's old girl, Sandy, strutted up that's how you became so pissed. Her and her greasy friends gawking at Soda as he pumped gas into their beat up car. You snapped your pink gum once before hopping up and calling out Soda's name.

"Yes, Y/N?" He asks, he was annoyed that Sandy was here.

"She's lookin' at you and I don't like it." You whispered in his ear, earning a grin from him.

"What happened to they can look, but don't mean they can touch?" He asked.

"Well she's looking at you the wrong way." You grumbled quietly as you noticed her pull her shirt down a bit.

"It'll be 18 cents." Soda tells her.

"I'm a little short, anyone got a nickel?" She asked all flirty like.

You cocked an eyebrow and watched over Soda's shoulder.

"If ya can't pay I'm gonna have to call up my boss." Soda informed her.

"Don't worry Sodapop, it's all right here." She smirked after finding the right amount of change.

She glared at you while Soda counted the coins. You just raised an eyebrow and gave her the same look back.

"Hey babe, is this the right amount?" Soda asked you and Sandy's glare became colder.

"That looks right." You grin at him.

Sandy lets out a scoff and one of her friends opened her door, hitting your side hard. You were knocked into Soda.

"Damn Y/N, you okay?" Steve asks running up.

"Nothin' I can't handle." You say and slide your arms around Soda's neck.

Sodapop ducked his head into your neck and you smiled over at Sandy. She frowned with an angry look as Soda's hands pulled you closer to him. A smile sat on your lips as Sandy became even more angry.

"Why don't ya get outta here?" Soda asked Sandy, glaring back at her.

You set a smirk as you felt Soda's hand move down your side. Sandy rolled her eyes before taking off.

"Now look at who's jealous." Soda teased, making you laugh.

--
Don't forget to leave a vote or request! ❤️