Preference: Your Nickname / Pet Name

Since I did his nickname I decided to do his for you, and thank you all for 1K reads!

Darry: Angel; Darry always thought you looked like a gift from god, do he called you his angel.

Dallas: Darling; you refused to be called doll because he called a bunch of girls that. You melted whenever you heard Dally's New York accent pronounce Darlin'.

Sodapop: Princess; he simply thought and treated you as if you were royalty.

Steve: Baby; it all started when you were pissed off at him and he said "Awe baby, look at you tryin' to be all big and bad." You never heard your actual name come out of his name unless you two were in a really bad fight.

Two-Bit: Babygirl; When he first tried to messing with you he called you babygirl and your face turned red as a tomato. It was the only way he could embarrass you, now you proudly answered when he'd call out babygirl.

Johnny: Babe or Honey; on your first date he told you that you were sweeter than honey, so it snuck and when he'd pop up behind you when you were walking he'd kiss your cheek and say "Heya Babe." Or "Hi Honey." You always loved it.

Ponyboy: Ponyboy could never stick with one pet name, he'd call you Baby one day, Babe the next, but Doll was his favorite to call you.

--
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K

Don't forget to leave a comment, vote, or request! ❤️