The Door

A/N: If anyone is familiar with the song HeavyDirtySoul by twenty one pilots - welcome to my inspiration for [Name] and [Na-x-me] <3

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

You practically feel as if you're floating as you make your way down the street, humming a soft tune as you fail to stop a smile from growing on your face.

No, your actions hadn't led you back home.

But that doesn't mean it hadn't given you a much-needed distraction.

You all but skip inside your house, shutting the door behind you as you toss your bag onto the couch. A door slams open, and you narrow your eyes at your Nobody/sister as she meanders into the hallway.

"You're late," she says, her voice completely void of emotion.

"Didn't know I had a curfew," you reply curtly, watching her cautiously as she starts to make her way towards you.

She's moving almost like a snake, each step fluid and languid. Her eyes are locked with yours, and you find yourself swallowing an anxious lump stuck in your throat. Something was different, almost off with her.

"You know, I thought that us living together would make me at least somewhat like you," [Na-x-me] states, slowly circling you as her eyes scan you. "Yet, you're still the same, snobby weakling I always knew you were."

"Wha..."

You're forced to trail off as your body is thrown to the side by a burst of energy. You tumble over, falling over the side of the couch and onto the ground. Your forehead knocks against the ground, and with a groan you grab your head as you crawl to your knees. Slightly panting for breath you peer up, eyes narrowed through your fingers at your Nobody.

Could she be...?

"What the hell's the matter with you?!" you ask, leaning back so that your weight is resting against your heels as you continue to kneel. You pull back your hand, breathing a sigh of relief when you realize you aren't bleeding. "What kind of a sister are you..."

"Get up," she hisses with a venomous tone, ignoring your question. "I'm no more your sister than Xemnas is."

Your eyes snap open before you jump to your feet, just barely missing her fist as she swings her arm towards you. Stumbling, you catch your balance as you turn to face her.

"Every day, I have to watch you happily living your stupid little life!" she yells, charging towards you.

You reach out, blocking her hand with your forearm as you throw out your knee. The appendage slams into her stomach, and she doubles over with a grunt of pain, her palms resting on her knees. Her head snaps up, eyes almost black with rage. The sight all but sends a chill up your spine; you've never been watched with such blind hatred before.

"[Na-x-me]-"

"You have everything!" she screams, slowly standing up straight as her hands drop down to her sides. "Even here, in this godforsaken place, you manage to be perfect. Being stuck here was supposed to break you..."

"You think I'm perfect?" you interrupt with a bitter laugh, crossing your arms over your chest as you tilt your head. "I'm far from it. You see, perfect people – like Sora – they make amazing Nobodies like Roxas," you tell her, taking a step forward. "Imperfect people – like me – well... we make Nobodies like you."

Na-x-me grits her teeth as your lips curl up in a smirk. At least now all of your training would, hopefully, come in handy. She raises a hand towards you before a look of horror flashes over her face when nothing happens and you remain free to move.