Falling

A/N:

SO.

A lot of people have been asking if there's gonna be a third book.

Short answer: no, unless I somehow manage to get inspiration for a new plot.

Long answer: There won't be a third book but I might work on a brand new series. One of my favorite stories of all time is that of the siege of Troy. Those who followed me on Quizilla likely know I'm /obsessed/ with ancient Greek/Roman myths. I've always wanted to write a series based loosely off of the story of Troy because it has everything – magic, Gods, romance, jealousy, war, sex... you name it.

I mean, who can't see Vani as the ruthless God of War, Riku as the condescending God of Knowledge, Ven as the jovial God of the Hunt, etc.?

If any of you are interested in reading such a story – let me know! I actually started writing it ages ago (never published) but now that I'm older, I think I can finally pull it off. It WON'T have as many options as this series. It'll be more like Second Heartbeat, with only 5-6 guys and much more adult-themed than Chasing/Cheating Destiny.

You can also suggest guys you want added~ but Vanitas and Ven will be options no matter what, I don't care what anyone has to say :P

LET ME KNOW<3

[♥]

"So," Axel speaks up just as you take a bite of your [cereal/oatmeal/whatever you eat for breakfast], thereby earning your attention, "three more days."

"I hate waiting," Riku responds for you, running the prongs of his fork down the wooden kitchen table.

"Why?" Sora asks with a cute tilt of his head as you take another bite of your food.

"Seriously?" Riku laughs, stopping his ministrations as he looks over at his best friend. "We're just sitting here, waiting for who-knows-what. I'd rather just get it over with at this point."

He tosses his fork down on the table as soon as he's done speaking, leaning back in his seat as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Nothing we can do about it, grumps," you speak up, earning a narrow glare.

"I agree with Riku," Aqua speaks up, her voice soft as if she's deep in thought. "Waiting like this is torturous."

Personally, you're on the fence. Part of you wants to just get this over with... but the other half of you is absolutely terrified of what's to come. The possibility of not only defeat but destruction is all too real.

"Aw, look at you guys eating together. Adorable," Reno teases as he enters the kitchen from the bedrooms.

You glance around the table at your companions for breakfast, settling into an amused expression. You hadn't even realized that it was just you, Aqua, Ven, Sora, Roxas, Riku, and Axel.

"Can it," Axel retorts before taking a bite of his choco-chip pancakes (with extra chocolate, of course).

"Y'know, I've been wondering," Noctis muses, pouring a cup of coffee, "I get how all of you fit together... except [Name]."

"What about me?" you ask, slightly offended at his statement.

"You're not a Keybearer," Noctis clarifies as Zack, Cloud, and Leon shuffle into the kitchen groggily.