Hollow Bastion [Genesis]

A/N: To ease anyone's confusion since these are being posted a little haphazardly, I've already finished and published results for: Noctis, Zack, Axel, Sora, and Cloud.

Still to come are: Leon, Reno, Riku, Roxas, and Vanitas.

Make sure you don't miss your favorite(s)~!

ALSO WTF THAT NEW KH3 TRAILER, SORA IS BRINGING ROXAS BACK?

WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT

I JUST DIED

I AM DEAD

CHEATING DESTINY IS BECOMING REAL Y'ALL

*fangirling intensifies*

[]

As you watch people start to drift off into their own worlds, some in pairs and some heading out solo, you're suddenly grabbed by the arm and gently dragged out of the room. You glance up to see Genesis holding onto you, with Cid following close behind.

"What's going on?" you ask, glancing between them.

"We need to make sure this world stays safe," Genesis tells you.

Part of you is a little disappointed you don't get to fly off to some fun world, but you can't really complain about hanging out with Genesis for the day. Besides, Hollow Bastion is basically your second home, apart from Twilight Town.

"Jus' git to the computer in the castle, reboot the security system. That should be enough to get rid of the darkness," Cid tells you before taking a long drag of his cigarette.

"What if it's not enough?" you ask.

He smirks as he blows the smoke towards your face.

"Make sure it's enough, girlie."

"We will," Genesis responds, waving the smoke from your face before glancing down at you. "Ready?"

"Yeah!" you agree excitedly, waving to Cid as you follow Genesis out of the house and onto the street.

The sky is dark, almost black as it completely blocks out the sun. The only light comes from nearby homes and businesses, as well as the castle and beacon in the distance. The ground is continually shaking, as if small earthquakes are going off. It's unsettling, to put it mildly.

"Wait, we're walking all the way over there?" you ask as you jog behind a briskly-walking Genesis.

"How else would we get there?" he retorts with a tone of slight amusement.

You come to a stop, placing your hands on your hips. He pauses as well, staring down at you in confusion for a moment before a look of realization finally flashes over his face.

"No," he argues as you wiggle your eyebrows suggestively.

"Don't be stubborn!" you exclaim, poking his chest. "If we walk there, the world could fall in the interim. Just let me fly!"

"It's... demeaning."

You roll your eyes before placing a hand on his arm and shooting out an anti-gravity spell. Genesis' eyes widen as he rises off the ground, and you tighten your grip on his arm as you point your free hand to the ground.

"You weigh as much as my pillow," you tell him with a laugh.

"Just get it over with," he grumbles bitterly.