Chapter 3

ALEX'S P.O.V.

It's been a month since Jeremy came to my town. We were a lot closer in just one month. He told me to go to his house after the classes because he was gonna present me some friends. I didn't know what I was supposed to do, but whatever. I liked being with him. He was such a sweet guy and also he was handsome.

I went to his house and knocked on the door. There was a moment of silence and then I heard footsteps. A very tall guy opened the door and smiled. He was really handsome.

– Hey, you must be Alex – he said with a husky voice. I nodded.

– The one and only – I said. He smiled and let me in.

– I'm Andy – he said while we were going to the living room.

– Nice to meet you Andy – I smirked.

When I went in, I saw two guitars, a bass, drums and a microphone connected. Jeremy looked at me and smiled. He came and hugged me then talked.

– Guys, this is my friend Alex – he seemed happy.

Andy just smiled. There was a very skinny one that smirked and practically ran to me and hugged me.

– It's a pleasure, I'm Christian, but call me CC – he said as he went back to the drums. Jeremy laughed.

– He's very impulsive – I smiled a little bit confused.

– He is Ashley – Jeremy said pointing to a guy with black hair that was plugging the bass. He lifted his eyes to me and smiled.

– You're not idiot Jinxx – he laughed. Jeremy glared at him. Wait, Jinxx?

– Shut up Ashley, and paws off or I'll punch you. She is a friend – I was confused.

What the hell were they talking about?

A quite guy came next to me as Jeremy and Ashley argued and smiled.

– Hey, I'm Jake – I returned the smirk.

– Nice to meet you – we both looked in the direction of CC because he hit the drums making a lot of noise.

Jake came back to what he was doing and Andy patted his side on the couch. I sat down and he smirked.

– Are they always like this? – I asked laughing.

– Yes – he nodded still smiling.

– Are you staying to hear us? – he asked. I looked at him confused but then looked at all the instruments again and back to Andy.

– Oh, I don't know, if you don't mind – They all looked at me.

I felt observed. I didn't like it.

– You can stay if you want – Jeremy said. Should I call him Jinxx?

Ashley sat next to me and placed an arm around my shoulders. I raised and eyebrow.

– So, where did you meet Jinxx? – he asked.

– He is in my biology class – I said still asking to myself why he had an arm around my shoulders.

He opened his mouth but Jeremy interrupted him.

– Ash – he said glaring at him – paws off – Ashley looked at him and then at me.

– What a boring guy – he said, smiled and stood up, going to where the bass was.

This guys were crazy. I heard them play one of their songs. They called it “Carolyn”. I had to say that it was amazing. I was smirking all the time and listening to them like hypnotized.

It was 8 pm when Jake said he had to go. CC was going with him. Andy asked me if I could stay and have dinner with them. My parents weren't at home so I didn't have any problems.

We had dinner and were having fun when Jeremy's mother came in the house. She said hello to all of us and came to her room. She was a really cool mother.

Andy and Ash left at 11 pm and I helped Jeremy with the dishes.

– Hey, today was pretty awesome, you guys rock – I said while drying a glass.

– Thanks, you can come whenever you want – he smiled.

We went to the front door and I stood there for a moment.

– I'll see you tomorrow at high school – I said. He nodded.

– Have a good night – he said and waved before I left.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

It's been a month since I came to this town. Alex and I were a lot closer. I told her to come to my house after the classes because I was gonna present her my friends, the members of the band I was part of.

Somone knocked on the door. We were setting up the instruments, so Andy decided to open.

I looked at her and smiled. I hugged her friendly.

– Guys, this is my friend Alex – I said happy.

Andy just smiled. CC smirked and practically ran to Alex and hugged her.

– It's a pleasure, I'm Christian, but call me CC – he said as he went back to the drums. I laughed.

– He's very impulsive – She smiled a little bit confused.

– He is Ashley – I said pointing to him. He lifted his eyes to her and smiled.

– You're not idiot Jinxx – he laughed. I glared at him.

– Shut up Ashley, and paws off or I'll punch you. She is a friend – She was confused, I could tell.

Jake presented himself to Alex since Ash and I were arguing. CC hit the drums making a lot of noise.

Jake came back to what he was doing and Andy patted his side on the couch. Alex sat down with him.

– Are you staying to hear us? – he asked.

– Oh, I don't know, if you don't mind – We all looked at her.

– You can stay if you want – I said.

Ashley sat next to her and placed an arm around her shoulders. Ahe raised and eyebrow.

– So, where did you meet Jinxx? – he asked.

– He is in my biology class – Alex said.

Ash opened his mouth but I interrupted him.

– Ash – I said glaring at him – paws off – Ashley looked at me and then at Alex.

– What a boring guy – he said, smiled and stood up, going to where the bass was.

It was 8 pm when Jake said he had to go. CC was going with him. Andy asked Alex if she wanted to stay and have dinner with us.

We had dinner and were having fun when mum came in the house. She said hello to all of us and came to her room.

Andy and Ash left at 11 pm and Alex helped me with the dishes even when I told her it wasn't necessary.

– Hey, today was pretty awesome, you guys rock – she said while drying a glass.

– Thanks, you can come whenever you want – I smiled.

We went to the front door and stood there for a moment.

– I'll see you tomorrow at high school – she said. I nodded.

– Have a good night – I said and waved before she left.

I went upstairs to my room, changed into my pajama and went to sleep. This has been an interesting day.