Chapter 36

ALEX'S P.O.V.

During this last week I've barely go out of my house. The guys came almost everyday; I thought they were being too protective with me, but I was glad to have some company.

It was Sunday; only one more day before the prosthesis was ready. I was laid in my bed thinking. What was I going to do with my life? Should I continue singing?

There was a knock on the door. I sighed and stood up lazily. Who would be this time? I laughed remembering how I had discovered the plan that my friends had.

They didn't want me to be alone even one day, afraid of me not being able to do something. C'mon guys, I'm not paraplegic.

I opened my door to reveal Juliet. I smiled and let her in.

– Sup Juliet – I smiled.

– Good morning – she said happily.

– Have you got any plans today? – I lifted an eyebrow.

– Why? – she shrugged.

– I was thinking that we could go out and to the mall or something, you know, a girls day – Juliet plopped down in my couch. I frowned.

– I don't really know if I want to go out – she let go a sigh.

– You have to live with that, so why don't you start now? – she slightly smiled hopefully. I thought about it for a moment and sighed, sitting down and leaning back.

Her eyes continued on me and she used puppy eyes.

– I guess you're right, just let me get dressed and that stuff – I sighed and she squealed happily.

I went upstairs again and dressed up in the first clothes I caught, then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair.

I heard Misfits' music from downstairs and smiled.

– I love this CD! – Juliet yelled from her position in the living room.

– Yeah, me too! – I replied looking down the stairwell.

I went again to the bathroom and looked my face one more time before looking down at my arm and sighed loudly.

So that was the first day I was going out. Let's see how it ended.

~x~

We were about to go when there was a knock on the door again. I frowned and looked at Juliet who just shrugged.

– Is Andy coming? – I asked as I came to the door.

– Nop, Andy is with Jake and Ashley, they were composing some songs – She was sat on the sofa Indian's style.

I looked through the eyehole and frowned. What-the-hell? I opened the door but in really I wanted to slam it.

– What do you think you're doing here? – I asked annoyed by the presence of Sammi Doll in my house.