Chapter 19

>>Skip some time<<

ALEX'S P.O.V.

Jinxx and I had been together for 4 months now. The tour was almost done and we were deciding what to do after it.

BVB was going to start recording their new CD, while we were going to have sometime for ourselves before recording our new EP.

I woke up but refused to open my eyes. Being near Jinxx was too good. I rested my head in his chest looking for some corporal heat.

He hugged me tight and kissed the top of my head. I smiled; my eyes still closed.

– Good morning – he said with his sexy sleepy voice.

I buried my face in his chest and he laughed.

– Lazy day, uh? – he lifted my chin so I was looking directly to him; my eyes opened yet.

– I don't want to get up – I said and went to the other side of the bunk covering myself with all the blanket, revealing his almost naked body; just his black boxers.

He laughed and hugged me from behind with the blankets between us.

Apparently, he decided to play because he kissed the side of my neck, making me shiver.

– That's not fair! – I said, turning around and being the most far as possible from him.

– Nobody said it was going to be fair darling – he smiled and winked. Damn, he was turning me on with all this game of his.

I was going to return him a comment but the bunk's curtain suddenly was opened to reveal a shirtless Mike.

– I'm sorry for ruining your fun but Andy's here looking for you dude – he left as he came.

Jinxx and I looked at each other and frowned. We got out of the bunk and went to the living area. Andy was standing there.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

– Nobody said it was going to be fair darling – I smiled and winked.

She was going to speak but the bunk's curtain suddenly was opened. I heard Mike's voice so I turned slightly around.

– I'm sorry for ruining your fun but Andy's here looking for you dude – he left as he came.

Alex and I looked at each other and frowned. We got out of the bunk and went to the living area. Andy was standing there.