Chapter 7

ALEX'S P.O.V.

– If you want to, I don't have any problem – I shrugged.

 He stood there in silence for a moment and then shrugged.

 – Let me make a call so my parents know it – I nodded and let him speak with them while I went to the bathroom.

I looked myself in the mirror and sighed. Andy came a few minutes later and caught my attention from the mirror.

– No problem – he said.

– Thanks Andy – I said while coming and hugging him.

– You know, you have me here for anything – he hugged back.

We watched some TV and at 1 am I stood up.

– I'll bring you some blankets, it's cold down here – I was coming to the door when he spoke.

– Maybe we can sleep in your bed – he said. I turned around and raised an eyebrow.

– Just like friends, I mean, we fell asleep before and nothing happened right? – I thought it for a moment.

– Okay, c'mon, we have to wake up early – we came to my room and fell asleep almost instantly.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

Lyra explained it to me after Alex and Andy left and I felt the most horrible person in the world. She loved me? Why was I so stupid?

I tried to call her but her mobile phone was turned off. I left like 5 messages but I didn't need any power to know that she wouldn't listen to me.

Drake told me that Alex was leaving and never coming back.

Seriously, how could I be so fucking stupid? Why did I kiss Nathalie? What was I trying to prove?

This is the type of things that you regret your whole life.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

We woke up at 7 o'clock. Alex was a little upset. She looked like she didn't want to leave. I knew she would anyway.

Jinxx called me yesterday, but I didn't answered it. I was too busy trying to make Alex stop crying. He was such a jerk.

Alex went to the bathroom and had a shower while I put on my clothes from the other day and carried her bags downstairs.

Her bedroom seemed so weird without all her things. She came to the kitchen drying her hair with a towel and made some coffee.

It was nice to wake up with someone by your side.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

We drank some coffee and then put all the things in Andy's car trunk. He drove to the airport and when I did all what I had to do an idea came to my mind.

– You could come with me, you know – I said, looking for the correct door.

He smiled.

– The band is here, what are we gonna do in LA? – he asked.

– It's a bigger city, there are more opportunities than here – I shrugged. He thought for a moment.

– But you know that if the band goes to LA, he will go too – he looked me with concerned eyes.

  I sighed. It was true.

 – Well, if you need anything or anyone to talk to, you can call me whenever you want. My house is your house – I said.

He nodded and hugged me tightly. I returned the hug until I was called by a plane assistant.

– See you soon Andy – I waved as I left.