Chapter 18

JINXX'S P.O.V.

When she told me those things I started to see my world falling in pieces, but what hurt the most of all was when she told me that.

– You just promised it to me this morning – She said. I felt my heart being ripped from my chest. The third time she said to me that I left her heartbroken... I felt myself dying.

– Alex please... – I begged. she denied.

– Just...don't – she turned around and went in the tour bus, closing the door behind her.

I fell to my knees and left the tears came to my eyes. Why, why this had to happen to me?

That night I barely slept. I drank all the alcohol that was in the bus, if we had any vase I was sure I would have drunk the water of them.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

I cried. I cried so hard that my eyes hurt even closed. And I wasn't able to sleep. At 1 am, I decided to climb to the roof of the bus.

I had my eyes closed when a sweet voice talked near me.

– You're Alex, aren't you? – she said.

– And you are? – I questioned, not opening my eyes.

– I'm Sammi – I opened my eyes and looked at her.

– What do you want? – I said, closing my eyes again.

She sat down next to me, even when I didn't say anything about it. Mostly because I didn't want her near me in that moment.

– I heard what happened with Jinxx – she started.

I tensed for a moment. Was she going to confirm it or what?

– Look, Jinxx and I were together time ago, but now he loves you. He had said it so many times that even I was starting to feel something for you. And there's nothing between us now, I promise – I opened my eyes and looked at her. She smiled sweetly.

– How do I know that you're not lying to me? – I asked.

– I'm not the kind of person that would do that, ask anyone if you don't believe me – she shrugged.

– But please, don't do that to Jinxx, he's suffering, I'd never seen him drink that much – I frowned. I didn't expect him to be drinking.

– I don't know – I said. She patted my arm.

– Just let your heart speak. It's been nice talking to you, I hope we could be friends someday – she said before climbing off the roof.