Chapter 33

ALEX'S P.O.V.

Ashley and I decided to turn on the TV. We put the MTV and let the music fill the room. We sang along with a song of Linkin Park.

Jinxx came back with his coffee in his hand and handed it to me.

– She says that if your stomach can handle it it's okay – I caught it and sipped a bit of the coffee.

– Thanks – I handed it back and he just smiled.

– Did the doctor say when you can go? – Ash asked curious as he turned down the volume of the TV.

– No, not to me at least – I scratched my hair.

– I saw him entering a room before, he is probably coming here too later – Jinxx said and sat down next to me in the bed. I looked at him and he just shrugged.

– Ashley stole my place – I smiled and looked to the other side where Ashley was smiling like a little kid. I loved these silly boys.

Not too much time after CC appeared just in time to see how the doctor revised my arm. Nice thing to see in the morning right?

 And I saw how Jinxx couldn't look at me and Ashley used as an excused that he needed to make a call.

 CC tried to cheer me up and somehow he succeeded in it, but after seeing how Jinxx reacted I was sad.

 I knew it wasn't something cool to see, but what was supposed to happen between us if he couldn't look at me in that situation? I wasn't asking him to look directly the wound, but he wasn't even looking at me...

When the doctor finished, he smiled at me.

– This is going really well Miss Moore – I slightly smiled and nodded.

– When can I leave? – I asked. He laughed.

– Two or three more days will make five days since you're here and you'll be able to leave – he caught his folder and left the room. I sat down in bed and sighed.

– Where are you going? – CC asked curious, making Jinxx turn around and look at me.

– I need some fresh air – I said as I stood up and walked to the door.

When I opened the door I found Jake in the other side. He smiled at me, I slightly smiled and passed him, searching for the stairs.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

– Where's she going? – Jake asked as he entered the room. CC shrugged.

– She said she needed some fresh air – he replied.

Ash came in too hanging out his phone.

– You too are incredible – CC said ironically.

– What did I do? – Ashley asked annoyed. I just looked at CC with a questioning look.

 – You don't give a shit about what Alex feels or what? – Okay, I was getting pissed off.

– What the hell are you talking about dude? You know pretty well that we all are worried about Alex – I said serious.

– What's going on? – Jake suddenly asked.

CC turned and looked at him.

– In one hand we have Ashley who didn't think it twice and left the room while the doctor was looking if everything in Alex was okay, and in the other one we had Jinxx that couldn't even look her in the eyes – CC was annoyed, for once.

 CC'S P.O.V.

This dudes really pissed me off. They didn't bother to look at Alex, but I stayed with her, and I saw the sadness in her eyes and how his appearance changed from a happy person into a ill person.

– We're doing our best dude, we're not used to this – Jinxx complained.

 – Am I used to this Jinxx? Is Andy used to this? – I asked more annoyed.

– No but... – I cut him.

– And you asked yourself why Alex looked for Andy the other day when she found out what happened with her? It's really sad, man – I denied with my head in disapproval.

Since no one was moving his ass I decided to look for Alex. We didn't know where she went. That was when an idea came to my mind.

She wanted fresh air, and the patients couldn't leave the hospital, so must be in the roof.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I left the hospital, took Ashley's car and drove to my place. I was tired; sleeping in that armchair wasn't the best idea after all, but I needed some rest.

I opened the door and was received by the smell of pancakes. I smiled; Juliet was at home. She had two weeks of “holidays” before going back on tour with Automatic Loveletter.

– Juls? – I asked as I left the keys on the table that was in the living room and walked to the kitchen.

She appeared in the kitchen's door wearing one of my t-shirts and a pair of purple shorts. A smile plastered in her face. I opened my arms and she came running and kissed me.

– How is Alex? – she asked concerned still with her arms around my neck.

– She's better I think, at least she's calm now – I sighed.

– She's strong Andy, she'll be fine, and she has us – I thought about it and slightly smiled.

– I guess you're right. I'm going to take a shower – I pecked her lips once again and walked to the bathroom.

– Come to the kitchen later, I'm making pancakes – I sang while returning to the kitchen. I laughed. How I loved my dragonfly.