Chapter 8

Hey hey double update today :) Hope you enjoy it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JINXX'S P.O.V.

I was with Andy at his house when he received a phone call. I looked at him curious while he was talking. Apparently, someone was aphonic. We were going to some studio.

We went in Andy's car. I'd never been before to that studio. It was cool. The decoration was a mix between punk and Gothic.

Andy didn't tell me where we were going so I just kept by his side. We entered the studio and what was my surprise, better, who was my surprise.

Sitting on the couch next to Ashley was Alex. I was sure she was Alex. I would never forget her. I looked her with wide eyes and she looked at me surprised, then she stood up and went outside slamming the door.

I could tell I heard something being broken inside of me. I had never been able to forget her.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

It's been 4 years and I was tired of keeping Jinxx away from Alex. I mean, they were both my friends and if they didn't want to be friends it was okay, but I wanted to be with both of them in the same room.

Ashley called me because Alex was aphonic and since Jinxx was with me, I saw the opportunity to try something.

We went to Alex's studio. She rented the place 2 years ago and had her own studio.

We went in my car since we were at my house.

 I didn't tell Jinxx where we were going, even when I knew he wanted to see Alex. We entered the studio and all became silent.

Sitting on the couch next to Ashley was Alex. Jinxx looked at her with wide eyes and she looked at him surprised, then she stood up and went outside slamming the door. Whoa, I didn't think she would act like that.

I went after her leaving Jinxx with the guys inside.

She was outside, looking at the clouds. I stood next to her but she didn't look at me.

I lit a cigarette.

– Why did you bring him here? – she asked after a moment of silence. She spoke so low I barely heard her.

– Because I'm tired of all this situation Alex – she glared at me.

– You're tired of all this situation? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't want to bore you, I just thought we were friends. What a stupid thought – she crossed her arms. I sighed.

– C'mon Alex, don't act like that. I just thought that you could be in the same room if you didn't talk to each other – she sighed heavily.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

– This is not so easy! – I almost yelled to Andy but regretted it because of my sore throat.

– So?! Because you never wanted to explain it to me. It's been 4 fucking years and I'm your fucking best friend – he said, he was getting angry.

– It's not so easy because it hurt me inside every time I hear about him, because I've never been able to forget him even when he was such a stupid, because I still love him and can't stand the idea of being heartbroken again! – I said, tears coming to my eyes.

Andy stood in silence, looking behind me. I turned around to see Jinxx looking at me surprised.

I shut my mouth and wiped the tears of my cheeks.