CONTEST!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!! So I know there are a few die hard Shadowhunters fans reading this (at least I Hope there are...) and I have recently created a new character. This little girl is actually molded after one of my good friends malec-is-life29 as she has given me so many ideas for my fanfic. So, starting today, I am creating a contest for those interested to get your own personal character in the story!!!! You will be able to control their gender, personality, sexuality, and choose weather they will be Brianna's love interest, best friend, or sibling! I will ask three questions related to both the book and the show, and the first person to message me all of the correct answers will win!!!! If you want to try, just message me MALEC69692 with your answers. I hope toms of people enter and Good Luck!!!!!!!

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Questions:

1.

In the book, when and how does Izzy get introduced, and what does she think of Clary at first?

2. In the show, what are Alec's first words to Magnus, and Magnus's first words to Alec? HINT: Magnus's first words aren't necessarily directly at Alec. 

And 3.

In what book and chapter and in what episode does Jace and Clary finally find out that they aren't brother and sister, and how do they react in the book and in the show?

Bonus :(if you answer this, you will get a small little extra thing in the story. More than one person can win this) 

 In the movie, City of Bones, there is a scene were Clary and Jace kiss, and then Simon walks in on them. What was the conversation leading up to this, and were was the kiss?