Brianna

"E,E,Elizabeth." Brianna whispered. She immediately started to back away, frantically looking around for an escape.

"Now now, little sister." Elizabeth crooned. "It's not polite to walk away when someone is talking to you."

"W,w,where's Magnus?" Brianna stuttered, cringing at the weakness of her voice. "What did you do with him?"

"Oh don't worry, he perfectly safe, away from YOU! You, who want to kill him, who killed our mom, who tried to kill me! Your a ruthless little brat, and I won't let you hurt my new little sister. Or Magnus."

Brianna looked at Elizabeth, and then at Adi, confused. The color drained out of her face. Elizabeth had called Adi her "new little sister". She'd replaced Brianna. Lizzy, the one who had, protected her, loved her..... tried to kill her.

Replaced. The silence was broken by a girl with curly pink hair, screaming for help. Her friend was on the ground with a piece of metal in her shoulder, and a pool of blood around her. She wasn't moving.

"Lianna, please, wake up! Don't leave me love!" The short one was on the ground, sobbing, trying to stop the bleeding. But it was too late. Lianna was dead.

Brianna felt sick. These two girls clearly loved each other, and because of a little fight between Brianna and Adi, they'd been ripped apart.

Brianna fell to her knees. Why did she have to hurt everyone?!

"Is that what you've told Adi? That I was the one who killed our mom? That I am a power hungry monster. That I, your little sister, that you used to tuck into bed at night, used to sing lullabies to, tried to kill you, my big sister, that I loved?"

Adi looked at Brianna with a strange look in her eye.

"Are you saying that-" she started to say.

"Silence" barked Lizzy.

"But-"

"No!! This girl is a lying little monster, and you can't trust her!" She was starting to look a little frazzled.

Adi looked over at Brianna, a girl her own age, and tried to see thru ruthless killer that Lizzy had described. But all she could see was a broken child, who was hurt, hurt and with nobody to love her, or tell her it was ok. Adi studies Brianna's eyes, and saw, not an enemy, but a friend.

"Lizzy. Are you absolutely sure that this girl here, is the one you told me about?" Adi asked, accusingly.

Brianna gave her a startled look. Why was Adi defending her? Why was she trying to get Brianna out of this when Elizabeth had fed her lie, after lie, after lie about Brianna and who she was?

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes.

"Adi, I think it's time for you to go. I can handle it from here."

"No"

Elizabeth gaped at Adi, and her eyes turned maroon.

"No? NO? I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT NO MEANS YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

With that, Elizabeth brought her hands up, and pushed them out towards Adi. Maroon fire circled all around Adi, and formed a burning cage. Grasping the bars, Adi looked at Brianna, panicked.

"He-"

Lizzy clicked her fingers and the cage vanished. She turned back to Brianna.

"Now to deal with you, once and for all."

With a snarl, Lizzy summoned a wall of fire, and pushed it at Brianna.

Brianna screamed, and covered her face, waiting for the inevitable.