You already know

Elizabeth looked at the image of the two girls kissing and spat. Young love. It was disgusting. And of course her sister had to be a fag. Elizabeth wanted nothing more than to travel into the mirror and pull her monstrosity of a sister of from that traitor.

She had loved a boy once. He'd been so sweet, so kind, so caring. They'd had plans to run away together, to live their lives in peace in the country, with Elizabeth's magic to give them comfort.

But Mother  had not approved. She shouted that he'd only wanted to use her for her magic, that he didn't really love her. Elizabeth had tried to explain that he wasn't like that, that he was the one, but she hadn't listened. She went to him, and erased all memories o magic, or warlock, of her , and she's banished him to somewhere in the world with a cloaking spell so strong, even Elizabeth's magic combined with Magnus's wouldn't have been able to find it.

That was when Elizabeth started to hate her mother, when she realized that she should be the powerful one, she should be the one in charge.

Elizabeth knew what happened to young love. And she wasn't about to let Adi and Brianna get a happy ending, oh no. She was going to destroy that bind, in the worst way possible.

Because Brianna was going to be just like her mother.

And maybe... just maybe... Elizabeth's magic, strengthened by her mothers, Magnus's, Adi's and Brianna's magic... could find Will Herondale, and give him his memories back, so that they might once again be together...