Elizabeth

Elizabeth looked out over the city. Her view was excellent, seeing how she was in the highest building in the city. Of course, nobody could see it, besides her, Adianez, and now Magnus. Those were the only people she had included in her cloaking spell.

Speaking of Magnus, Adi would have found him by now, and should have successfully fooled him into thinking that she knew about his real parents, and Brianna being her sister. Elizabeth had a faint idea of who Magnus's real parents are, but that was all the more reason to kill Magnus. He was too powerful. Elizabeth had nearly been brought to her knees by the first explosion, and had practically passed out during the second. This wouldn't affect her so much if she had that little twits magic.

But Adi had her purposes. She was the only one who would be able to approach Brianna without her getting suspicious. Elizabeth had attempted to capture Brianna many times, but had failed. Hopefully, Adi would be successful where she was not. Of course, after Brianna was dealt with, Elizabeth would take Adi's powers while she was asleep and get away from there as fast as possible. While Adi wasn't as powerful as Elizabeth, she didn't want to have to confront Adi head on. They would take WAY too much energy.

She also needed to figure out what to tell Magnus about that Lightwood boy. While she was spying on Alec, she decided to have, a little fun, and make the heart monitor malfunction, making it seem like Alec had died. But the boy still had life in him. In fact, with a little help from Elizabeth, he could last almost two weeks. But, she would only keep him alive if Magnus did what he was told. Alec was Lizzy's bargaining chip, and she wasn't about to give him away.

As if the thought of her had summoned the girl, Adi walked through the door with and amazed Magnus behind her.

"Adi, welcome home. Did you find... umm, your sister?"

Adi looked at Elizabeth with a smile. "No Lizzy, but I did find another warlock who may be able to help."

Elizabeth peered closely at Magnus, who gave her a frightened look. "Hello. Who are you exactly?"

"Umm, my name is Magnus Bane, Mam. Adianez here said that her sister Brianna was at the award ceremony today, and was hoping I saw her. Then she mentioned that she was a warlock too, and had a mentor that could tell me who my real parents are. Is that you?" Magnus stuttered.

"Of course that's me! I taught Adi here all that she knows. And I can tell you who your parents are, but first you have to do something for me."

"I'll do anything to find out who my real parents are! Anything."

Elizabeth grinned. "Perfect."

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

A/N Yo, it's Bookworm, I'm going to be updating again tonight, don't worry. I just need to sort through some things is all. See you guys in a bit!