Brianna

Brianna walked out of the hospital with a tear in her eye. When the doctor said that Alec wouldn't make it and say goodbye, Brianna had to get out of there before she herself exploded.

The others were too bust grieving to notice her leaving. Brianna didn't know why she herself was feeling grief. Maybe it was because Alec was so close to Magnus. After all, the only reason that she'd approached the gang was to try to speak with Magnus. She had known that he was a warlock as soon as she had see him. He probably didn't even now what he was, since males usually cam into their powers later then females and Magnus didn't appear to have a mentor with him, or even control over his powers.

When Magnus had explode, Brianna was amazed at the aftermath. His magic was everywhere, and he had done some serious damage. That meant that he was powerful. Very powerful. Maybe even powerful enough to protect Brianna from Lizzy.

She had used her magic to try to look like a five year old, but she didn't think it worked so well. Brianna was pretty sure she looked More like ten then five. So when Clary has asked how old she was, she said ten. Clary didn't seem to believe her so had to come up with an excuse, that she was older than she looked.

When Brianna had seen Magnus and Alec together, she had felt an instant connection between. It was quite obvious that their souls were bound together.

Seeing Alec like that, Brianna knew that Magnus was going to be devastated. When Alec died, Magnus would feel it in his heart. It will be like someone had stuck a knife in his chest. Ad when Magnus felt this, and realized what it meant, Brianna was worried that he would explode so axle, that he would destroy a least the state, if not the country. He was that powerful.

Brianna made her way down the street, eager to get back to her little safe house. Out here she was exposed, Lizzy could track her. And Briana was in no way shape or form ready to take Elizabeth on in a fight. As she walked up the driveway to a little shack, behind a nice apartment complex, she thought about Alec. She wondered if he was dead yet, or if he was still clinging to the last few minutes of his life. For Magnus's sake, Brianna hoped hat he stayed alive long enough for Magnus to be found. In fact, Magnus was so powerful, he could probably heal Alec with a tough of his hand. That is, of he knew the spell....that...had... hit... Alec.

"Oh my god." Brianna gasped.

Magnus is the one who gave Alec the disease!!! The second explosion! It all made sense now! Alec had probably found Magnus trying to escape and Magnus had gone off on him. That explained how a foreign fungus from India that had never been seen in the US got into Alec's arm. Because Magnus's ancestors were from India! And if the fungus was created by Magnus, then that meant that it could probably be destroyed by Magnus!

Brianna whirled around and started running towards the city. If she could find Magnus, then Alec could be saved! And then the two would be so grateful, that they might agree to protect Brianna! It was perfect!

But first, Brianna had to get back to her original age. She closed her eyes, and murmured "Ki akin, de yogan bre." She looked down at her body as it shifted from a five year old back to a fourteen year old. Being back in her body gave Briana some extra confidence. Attempting to cast a cloaking spell, so Lizzy couldn't track her, Brianna ran out into the night.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Heyo, it's Bookworm, I hope you enjoyed the update, and I know your wondering about Alec, is he dead? Is he alive? I can't answer you quite yet, but I promise, you will find out soon. Sooooo, I will be updating soon, please don't hate me, and BBBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!