Jace

"Uhh Guys?...I...I think I found something..."

The gang had been running around, and following Eleanor footsteps to try and figure out where she might have gone. The trail started at her apartment that she'd shared with her girlfriend Lianna. She than had gone to her work, a tattoo parlor called "Ink it Up". From there she'd gone back home, and she went out with  Lianna to a nightclub called Pandemonium. Apparently, Clary and Simon used to go there, before it had become a popular hangout for drug  dealers. The incident between Brianna and Adi had happened right after, but from there, the trail went cold.

Now, the group was spread out in a neighborhood not too far away from the apartment, as they figured she couldn't have gotten very far from the time Simon had heard her until now. And Jace was pretty sure that he had found her..... or...

What was left of her...

The others came running over as Jace bent down to scoop up the diamond heart that used to be Lianna. There were still traces of ash on it, and Jace didn't think it was Lianna's.

Izzy saw the demon first. "Oh my god." she whispered backing away. She wasn't looking where she was going, and tripped. Looking behind her, Izzy gave a bloodcurdling scream, when she saw pick hair spilling out behind her.

Buried under some leaves. Eleanor head was still there. Izzy ran and his her face in Simons chest, and he awkwardly wrapped her arms around her, comforting her.

With a slightly trembling hand, Brianna reached out, and took it from Jace. She touched the ash and rubbed it between her finger. With a sob she dropped to the ground.

"Why... why do I keep killing people.." she whispered, tears dripping down her face. Adi reached down beside her and took her hand.

"Hey" she said, wiping a tear from Brianna's cheek. "This isn't your fault, none of this is your fault." Her expression turned dark. "It's all Elizabeth's fault. She is responsible for Eleanor and Lianna's death, She is responsible for our pain."

Bringing Brianna to her feet, Adi clasped the diamond between her and Brianna's hands. A silver light shimmered between their interlocked fingers. When she unfurled her hand, sitting in Brianna's palm was a new necklace, with one diamond heart, and one golden arrow, interlocking. Brianna gave a choked laugh.

"It's perfect." she murmured, clasping it around her neck. No matter what, she would never take it off. Lianna and Eleanor would never be forgotten.

Brianna looked over at Adi, this girl who used to hate her, who was so sweet and compassionate. And she felt something in her heart open. Could it be? Every since Lizzy's betrayal, she hadn't trusted someone in a long time. She'd locked her heart away. But Adi... Adi had unlocked something inside of her, and Brianna wasn't sure that was a bad thing. Smiling, she took Adi's hand. She smiled back, and kissed Brianna on the cheek.

The others were very confused as to what just happened, but they could tell this was in intimate moment, so backed away from the two girls.

Adi looked up at the sky.

"Look" she said softly. "The first star's come out. Make a whish."

Brianna glanced down at their joined hands, and back at someone who might finally understand her.

"I wish..." and she leaned over and kissed Adi, wrapping her hands around her neck. The two stayed like that as a thousand million stars started to twinkle from above.