Chapter 18- Interview

**1 month**

Mary P.O.V

Today is just another day at school, same old, same old. The rumors been dying down, and plus I haven't paying attention to it cos I know that they're just lies. It hurts of course but what ever, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Right now I'm in art class. I already took this class Freshman year but I don't mind taking it again cos I like art. Ms. Ramirez is a really cool teacher, she's the type of teacher that you can do what you want as long as you do you work, she doesn't mind what else you do. But since I already got her class, she lets me do what I want, like work on my portfolio for college but as long as I can can help her around.

Harry and I been fine so far, Anne is still controlling us. She's even taking over my twitter and writes little romantic tweets to Harry. She also takes control over his. So every time she tweets for us, we make fun of her through messages or we just tweet some random things to ourselves, so she can see it. The fan been half good and half rude to me over the past month, but I don't care cos I understand the feels they are getting.

I been also been talking to the rest of the boys, especially Zayn, he had become like one of my best friend. He always asking for help on what he can do for Perrie and stuff. Also he helps with the fan hate.

When I was about to start my next art work, my phone beeps, a new message, guess from who...?

Anne: 'I know your 3 day break is coming up, so I need you to fly to London and spend it with Harry.'

She was texting on the group convo.

Me: 'What happen if I can't?'

Anne: 'Well cancel the plans, even though I know you got none"

WTF! she doesn't know my life like that.

Me: 'You don't know me'

Anne: 'Well I do sweetheart, remember that I control you now'

Right now I'm getting so mad.

Harry: 'Hey ladies, you know some people are trying to sleep on their time off'

Anne: 'You can sleep later, right now we have issues to solve.'

Harry: 'What's the problem?'

Me: 'Well Ms. I know everything, thinks that I got nothing to do over break, so she wants me to fly over to see you'

Anne: 'Well little slut, you should know that I do know everything. So you better used to it, and plus you have to do what I tell you cos you sign the fucking contract, get it?'

Harry: 'Hey hey no need on calling names. How about this, what if I fly over and then we see if she can come over later on?'

Harry: 'I have no problem at all and plus I love America.'

Anne: 'Okay, I going to make the arrangement. By the way Mary, you better thank Harry that he's doing that and that I'm letting him, cos next time you won't be so lucky.'

Me: 'Thanks Harry. W/e'

Anne: 'Now thinking about it, I loving this idea, the gossip people and fans will get a good story. I can see the headline 'Harry flies over so he can bring the Girlfriend HOME.' The fans might even have a trend! Some fans already calling you two HaMa as a nickname.'

I put my phone down and pick up my pencil. I start to draw all my anger on the paper. Suddenly my phone vibrates and again. I pick it up annoyed. It's a message from Harry and Zayn.

Zayn: 'Hey Vats Zappening? How's school?'

I told him that I love it when he said Vats Zappening cos it remind me of the X-Factors diaries, so since I told him that, he use it every time we talk.